User Controls

How to make out my daughter without her telling mom?

Rrr African Astronaut
    I need a foolproof way to make sure she doesnt find out
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Thread title unclear.
    Huh? you want to make out with your daughter?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Huh? you want to make out with your daughter?

You'd be surprised a lot of guys do. Look at Trump for example
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Huh? you want to make out with your daughter?

Correct
    WellHung Black Hole
    Extremely bad trolling on ur part. Not one negative emotional reaction generated.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Rrr Correct

Are you trolling or looking for real advice? Idk how you'd convince your daughter to "make out" (seriously, what are you, 14) with you, but getting her not to tell her mom should be trivial. It would depend on the age of the kid I guess.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I actually used to talk to this 15 yo girl online before my first arrest who claimed she started making out with her dad and it felt weird but she just went with the flow. And one time she said she had something to tell me but I did not ask for details about it. So she never revealed it. She also used to say some shit like she actually caught her mom cheating and told her dad thats why they divorced and she stayed with the dad. But she claimed he got drunk with her on some vacation or business trip or some shit and thats when they kissed for the first time in the hotel later.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Rrr Correct

I know you don't have a daughter, but if you did and really wanted to make out with her this is what you do. You take her to places and go do fun stuff with her. Make her feel as if she's extra special to you. You can get away with kissing her on the mouth, if you always do that it will become normalized. Then one time after you went out with her to do something fun you tell her you love her and give her a normal kiss. Then say you love her so much in fact that you want to give her an adult kiss. When she asks what an adult kiss is, tell her it's how you kiss her mommy. And tell her that if you kiss her as you kiss her mommy, her mommy might be jealous. If she expresses her curiosity, say: Well, i shouldn't, i don't want to make mommy jealous. But if you really want to promise me you won't tell mommy, ok? If all went well she'll excitedly agree, take it slow and show her. If she laughs and says it feels funny tell her it feels funny to you too. Make it fun for her. Make out with your daughter and win.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie I know you don't have a daughter, but if you did and really wanted to make out with her this is what you do. You take her to places and go do fun stuff with her. Make her feel as if she's extra special to you. You can get away with kissing her on the mouth, if you always do that it will become normalized. Then one time after you went out with her to do something fun you tell her you love her and give her a normal kiss. Then say you love her so much in fact that you want to give her an adult kiss. When she asks what an adult kiss is, tell her it's how you kiss her mommy. And tell her that if you kiss her as you kiss her mommy, her mommy might be jealous. If she expresses her curiosity, say: Well, i shouldn't, i don't want to make mommy jealous. But if you really want to promise me you won't tell mommy, ok? If all went well she'll excitedly agree, take it slow and show her. If she laughs and says it feels funny tell her it feels funny to you too. Make it fun for her. Make out with your daughter and win.

alright captain fantasy... god you're sick
    As a former child I can assure you I wouldn't be excited by an "adult kiss" from my dad or mom...A hand job maybe.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Sophie I know you don't have a daughter, but if you did and really wanted to make out with her this is what you do. You take her to places and go do fun stuff with her. Make her feel as if she's extra special to you. You can get away with kissing her on the mouth, if you always do that it will become normalized. Then one time after you went out with her to do something fun you tell her you love her and give her a normal kiss. Then say you love her so much in fact that you want to give her an adult kiss. When she asks what an adult kiss is, tell her it's how you kiss her mommy. And tell her that if you kiss her as you kiss her mommy, her mommy might be jealous. If she expresses her curiosity, say: Well, i shouldn't, i don't want to make mommy jealous. But if you really want to promise me you won't tell mommy, ok? If all went well she'll excitedly agree, take it slow and show her. If she laughs and says it feels funny tell her it feels funny to you too. Make it fun for her. Make out with your daughter and win.

I really would rather if you didn't.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As a former child I can assure you I wouldn't be excited by an "adult kiss" from my dad or mom…A hand job maybe.

The trick is to take it slow and let the little girl take the lead.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I really would rather if you didn't.

I don't have a daughter.
    Originally posted by Sophie The trick is to take it slow and let the little girl take the lead.

As a former little boy if my parents had allowed me to take the lead I'd have fleeced them of every penny they had then told them to fuck off to grandmas and leave me the fuck alone.
    The reason priests rape so many kids is because they can literally absolve people of their sins

So I don't know what they are all complaining about.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As a former little boy if my parents had allowed me to take the lead I'd have fleeced them of every penny they had then told them to fuck off to grandmas and leave me the fuck alone.

Well for one you're a guy, and when i said 'take the lead' i didn't mean in life choices. I meant in situations as described above.
    Originally posted by Sophie Well for one you're a guy, and when i said 'take the lead' i didn't mean in life choices. I meant in situations as described above.

Understood...but again a child isn't interested in sex/kissing/feeling up their parents...they are only interested in toys/candy and whatever else they can fleece from them.

In reality if you gave a child "the lead" in anything it would exploit it towards what IT desires (toys/candy/cake etc)...NOT what you desire.

..that's why adults make the decisions, not the kids.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The reason priests rape so many kids is because they can literally absolve people of their sins

So I don't know what they are all complaining about.

Teachers rape way more kids than priests.
    That would suck

If I'm gonna get molested I would at least like to not be a sinner for having sexual contact
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Understood…but again a child isn't interested in sex/kissing/feeling up their parents…they are only interested in toys/candy and whatever else they can fleece from them.

In reality if you gave a child "the lead" in anything it would exploit it towards what IT desires (toys/candy/cake etc)…NOT what you desire.

..that's why adults make the decisions, not the kids.

Hes talking about the fuckin kiss. If you were to tell your little daughter ok we're gonna try this silly kiss but you gotta be the one to do it, and told her it was some game, (and sure throw in that if she wins she can pick out a new toy), she would probably be excited to try and end up doing all this extra sloppy stuff with her tongue trying to 'win the game'and then youd just take it from there. Yuck why am I talking about this
Jump to Top