User Controls

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond

I want a girl who knows what's best. I want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes that burn like cigarettes. I want a girl with the right allocations, who is fast and thorough, and sharp as a tack. She's playing with her jedilery. She's putting up her hair. She's touring the facility, and picking up slack.

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooooooong jacket.

I want a girl who gets up early. I want a girl who stays up late. I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity, who uses a machete to cut through red tape. With fingernails that shine like justice, and a voice that is sharp like painted glass.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You want a girl? Do women turn you off?
    Originally posted by Erekshun You want a girl? Do women turn you off?

A girl between the ages of 21-30
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ULTRA DENSE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra ULTRA DENSE

Everybody here is out of sight. But they don't bark, they don't bite. They keep things loose, they keep things light.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I want a guy with a dick like a diamond

Sounds about right, gayboy.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Sounds about right, gayboy.

Come on Ruskie, I swear what I mean.

Ah come on, let's take off everything

Pretty red dress, ruskie tell me yes
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Come on Ruskie, I swear what I mean.

Ah come on, let's take off everything

Pretty red dress, ruskie tell me yes

Doesn't matter what dress you wear, you only deserve AIDS. AIDS like the plague, is from god; for he sees something wrong in his eyes.

Anally Inflicted Death Sentence. A I D S.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Doesn't matter what dress you wear, you only deserve AIDS. AIDS like the plague, is from god; for he sees something wrong in his eyes.

Anally Inflicted Death Sentence. A I D S.

wat song is that
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Op wants to get a girl like a diamond while sporting a dick like a noodle and an asshole like a peach basket 🍑
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Op wants to get a girl like a diamond while sporting a dick like a noodle and an asshole like a peach basket 🍑

how would you know
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace how would you know

By what you have posted about yourself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I want a girl with a long skirt and jacket

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace my nigga

heard.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    One of Cake's weakest songs imo.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I want a girl who knows what's best. I want a girl with shoes that cut and eyes that burn like cigarettes. I want a girl with the right allocations, who is fast and thorough, and sharp as a tack. She's playing with her jedilery. She's putting up her hair. She's touring the facility, and picking up slack.

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooooooong jacket.

I want a girl who gets up early. I want a girl who stays up late. I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity, who uses a machete to cut through red tape. With fingernails that shine like justice, and a voice that is sharp like painted glass.

Should be easy enough, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who are looking for a short squat fruit picker.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer One of Cake's weakest songs imo.

No one asked for it hdl
    Lol that's hdl? What a shitstain
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol that's hdl? What a shitstain

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Lol that's hdl? What a shitstain

yup..
Jump to Top