User Controls

Another nigger failure

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race. This is good for the U.S.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, she was counting on the black vote but

A) wasn't actually black
    B) presented herself as a police officer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra lol, she was counting on the black vote but

A) wasn't actually black
    B) presented herself as a police officer

It's crazy, a few weeks ago she blamed her lack of support on racism, BITCH! You are running for the DNC nomination! Do you not know you just called demonrats racists? Dumb bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Another one bites the dust.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Another one bites the dust.

She's probably biting a dick right now.
    *biting the pillow
    who put the bomp in the bom bom bom bom bomp?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Kamala Harris was black? I always assumed she just fell asleep in a tanning booth or something.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Looks like Yangs out too.

Good more room for bernie
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Good more room for bernie

Cause you like free shit!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Cause you like free shit!

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Good more room for bernie

Cute joke you obese brit.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

cigreting Dark Matter
    Did you see his campaign manager try to stop his dumb ass too. How fucking stupid can you be in front of a camera
    Originally posted by cigreting How fucking stupid can you be in front of a camera

Have you heard of Donald Trump?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Looks like Yangs out too.

I can’t find a th8ng online about Yang dropping out. Fake news?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    https://politics.theonion.com/one-eyed-man-who-kamala-harris-locked-up-25-years-ago-q-1840182471
    Originally posted by CASPER I can’t find a th8ng online about Yang dropping out. Fake news?

I saw some other stuff about it earlier but for some reason it's not showing up on google or duckduckgo. Weird. He really should though. Bernie needs to win the primaries.
Jump to Top