User Controls

I'm pretty sure browsing this site is a hate crime in the UK

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Folks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It is
    WellHung Black Hole
    I sure hope so...👍
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lanny do you have loicence for this website?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm in Wales now.

Drank way too much on the ferry
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like as in hating yourself?

Essentially, what you must do is, get either a blank firing gun or a rubber bullet firing gun, and covert it to fire real bullets.

I don't know how easy it is to get live ammo where you live (I used to find live ammo in the school playground and central bus station where I used to live, that conscripts would inevitably lose as they fall out of their spare mags taped to the inserted mags in their rifles while they run to catch the train/bus).

Worse case scenario, you modify rubber/blank rounds to fire regular bullets. You might have to get creative, but this is doable and this is a fact; I know people in Russia (where live fire handguns are illegal) who have done this for the lulz.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    you can't log onto this site using Tim hortons wifi lol
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

Essentially, what you must do is, get either a blank firing gun or a rubber bullet firing gun, and covert it to fire real bullets.

I don't know how easy it is to get live ammo where you live (I used to find live ammo in the school playground and central bus station where I used to live, that conscripts would inevitably lose as they fall out of their spare mags taped to the inserted mags in their rifles while they run to catch the train/bus).

Worse case scenario, you modify rubber/blank rounds to fire regular bullets. You might have to get creative, but this is doable and this is a fact; I know people in Russia (where live fire handguns are illegal) who have done this for the lulz.

I now have terrorist training content on my laptop thanks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Essentially, what you must do is, get either a blank firing gun or a rubber bullet firing gun, and covert it to fire real bullets.

couldn't you just reload those massive wasp trauma rounds with buckshot?
    you get shotgun shells and a couple pipes and you slam one into the other and you now have a shotgun

or something like that, I saw it on a redneck facebook video
    This train carriage is rough as fuck and one of the sets of doors is close to wobbling off. Probably because of that it's fucking freezing. The train was half an hour late as well. The absolute state of British Railways.
    Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Folks?

Will miss you, Bruh!

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I'm in Wales now.

Drank way too much on the ferry

I'm told The brits don't acknowledge the existence of "Wales"
    Originally posted by aldra couldn't you just reload those massive wasp trauma rounds with buckshot?

This falls under the category of "modify rubber/blank rounds to fire regular bullets" IMO.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This falls under the category of "modify rubber/blank rounds to fire regular bullets" IMHO.

Your opinion will show you lacked being Humble.

so fixt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This falls under the category of "modify rubber/blank rounds to fire regular bullets" IMO.

yeah I misread. I'm more curious how well it'd work, ie. what sort of powder load those things have, but I guess it'd be significantly easier to get powder reloading than guns or whole bullets if you were that way inclined
    Originally posted by Fuck Your World I'm told The brits don't acknowledge the existence of "Wales"

I'm pretty sure we're pasding through a beautiful part of Wales, but it's been dark since 5pm so I can't see shit.
    You made the room, now lie in it+MI6 is stalking you

You heard of James Bond 007

Meet Stevie Bond 663

Originally posted by aldra yeah I misread. I'm more curious how well it'd work, ie. what sort of powder load those things have, but I guess it'd be significantly easier to get powder reloading than guns or whole bullets if you were that way inclined

This is not rocket science. Absolute worst case scenario, you machine your own multi-barrel black powder firearm with homemade projectiles and propellant. If you can get something modern to modify and work with, then great, you have it a little bit easier.

Anything you want, you can create, as long as you are dedicated. Impossible is nothing, impossible is a word that faggots invented.

Build your prototype, go to test it in the woods, desert, etc. Then make improvements. Basic common sense, really, and the law need not apply.

Any problems that you run into while doing this, are not coming from the outside world, they are coming from within you yourself.
    I'm interested in modern black powder firearms due to the 50 cal element and easier to get I think.. They have a special muzzleloader deer season because they don't want people using "cheater guns" like regular rifles and shotguns yet (well, you cant use regular rifles ever I guess)
Jump to Top