Best pill for depression anything I'll eat anything
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nardil. Also kill yourself.
    Ecstacy
    zongo
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    raid
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    ^ this. Best antidepressant on the market.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Love is the greatest cure for depression.
    Realkushseller Yung Blood
    Oh shit black bird you are a life giver damm
    1gram mescaline in a capsule
    One pill the lord jesus christ
    Love how you cuck'd the one person ITT who gave you a serious (and good) answer

My answer is Ketamine. MXE if you can get it.
    My mum asked me tonight if I've ever tried ketamine. I told her I've k-holed in the back of her car whilst she drove me home
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Yeah Nardil is good.
    bundy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    find out what chemical is in moggies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4BRT5y6zds
    Endotcom Yung Blood
    you should go to school so you can learn how to spell correctly and maybe youll meet some people there so you arent so depressed anymore
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah Nardil is good.

It has multiple fascinating properties and is far far safer than common perceptions. I have some studies saved on it.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman

hey mine was a serious answer

depression ain't as bad if you have someone to share it with <3
    It has multiple fascinating properties and is far far safer than common perceptions. I have some studies saved on it.

Hey malice, where do you get Nardil? I've been searching and can't find it. Any sauces? I don't want to go to a doctor and play the luck game, and plus my doctor reeks of curry.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm not currently using it and it's hard to get ahold of. Best way would be to set up a group buy on Longecity and have a good lab in China synth it.

Ah, there's this technique:

psych is willing to listen to you address the myths and misconceptions), although you could always lie and guilt them, say you've tried everything, nothing works and they just end up making you feel worse, giving you terrible side effects, you're at the end of your rope and can't bear to keep trying things that don't work for years etc. Other techniques to manipulate them, like the classic "I moved and ran out of my old prescription. I feel like I'm dying inside without it." It's not abusable, though. Then there's the diet, and you can't take any drugs that effect the monoamine system, but you won't need to because you'll already feel incredible.

To make it easier, you could print a fake level and adhere it to pill container. It isn't a scheduled, considered abusable, or a precursor, so it may not be that difficult. Hint, if you do get a prescription: Don't tell them anything negative, even if unrelated, lie and make it seem perfect and completely problem free. If you ever have an unrelated condition that will be noticeable to them, reschedule until it subsides.
Jump to Top