User Controls

I dont get this article at all what is the point of this journalism?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Tinder Lets Known Sex Offenders Use The App. It’s Not The Only One:

https://flip.it/8GQCLh

I though you people and your media claims that America has Freedom of speech and rights. Human rights to use technology every other person and criminal can use as well. So why would media be covering this and acting like its a shock someone is trying to move on and live a normal life? How else is a sex offender supposed to move on and find a girlfriend or wife. Who would want him if he is truthful? Look how judgemental they are always asking what your job is as the first question much less anyone with a record. Both in real life and online. So whats the diff if they look for a human need which is sex or try to meet someone in real life vs online? Its not like the human need of sex can be taken by your government or your people. Its a gods gift and right and male species of any sapiens have it.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    That's because ur dumber than a box of rocks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's just a heads up.
    How are tsking peopels rights away to free media and targeting only one group of people who will still try to have sex and the drive wont goa way because it is a humand rive and right going to make your society or umerica better?
    Why do those females choose to use tidner anyway if they dont wanna fuck? Its not a fucking dating or relationship app. And most sex offenders arent convicted rapists and even if they were and it was hundred percent they did it, why would them not being sble to use. App stop them? Or make other people safe in the real and not online world? And how would this fix the rela issue of them needing sex or companionship like every other person and possibly lewrning from their mistake?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have the right to know if a sex offender is using the same dating app as me. Doeant mean I have to stop using it, or that they have to, it just means I'm aware that they're there and if i have a personal problem with that then i can make my own decision whether or not i wish to continue using the platform.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And why does your us society have such articles and media when these same companies same type of people or worse around the world to uee their apps and services and none of the media outside of the us cover it or write about such topics? Why is it stwrbucks made a big deal about all of a sudden in your country letting blacks sit inside without the cops being called on them or them being kicked out for loitering when literslly every coffee shop in poland inclduigns twrbucks would do the same thing and not jeut to blacks? Why these companeis cave in to us emdia in us and act co pletely different with diff rules in their branches all over the world? If its a new policy like with starbucks why is it only implemented in the us? Ask yourselves those questions if you believe what your media writes or the garbage tech companies if theyre moral.
    Originally posted by mmQ I have the right to know if a sex offender is using the same dating app as me. Doeant mean I have to stop using it, or that they have to, it just means I'm aware that they're there and if i have a personal problem with that then i can make my own decision whether or not i wish to continue using the platform.

There is no diff if a sex offender uses the app vs any other criminal. If you want to screen people from using apps and social media why would you only do it at one group of people? And no you dont have the right because a tech company can do anything it wants with its apps.

Blacks are more likely to commit crimes including rape so why not screen them also?
    Sex offenders are much more dangerous than normal people
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat There is no diff if a sex offender uses the app vs any other criminal.

Lol. Yes there is. One group has been charged and convicted with sexual offenses, while the others have not.
    I disagree. Most sex offenders learned from their mistakes and are actually much more productive compared to any other ex con or criminal and have one of and if not the lowest redidivism rate of commiting a similar crime compared to anyone else. The person never csught or convicted is the msot dangerous or the devil next door like the recent netflix documentary showed vs someone who had the chance to reflect and lewrn from their mistakes. And harassing them like this will only bring hate to them and make them wwnt to lash out even more whether it is bewting you people like i did numerous times or raping like some of them might do. The recidivism rste would be even lower if your us society and government was like the rest of the world.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You cant warn anyone of things that a person has never been caught doing, that's pretty obvious. The closest thing to being able to do so is to warn people of other's criminal history. That's why its public record. That's just how it goes. HAMDLE DAT.
    https://www.prisonpolicy.org/blog/2019/06/06/sexoffenses/

https://thecrimereport.org/2019/05/31/sex-offender-recidivism-lower-than-for-other-released-prisoners-bjs-study/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/03/09/the-big-lie-about-sex-offenders/

You have to keep in mind the rate would be even much lower if they just said recidivism of similar crime not overall. Many turn tod rugs or stealing because they cant get a job or normal life and get harassed by the media and people like you and some of them go back for fucking people in your society up. Or simply due to cop and judicial system discrimination for altercations or lies etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Look if being a sex offender is no big deal then why you making a big deal out of it. These people should be PROUD. they should sew a scarlet letter on themselves and boast. HEY IM A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER BUT ITS NOT BIG DEAL. IM BETTER NOW.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Think about it if your media does this and these tech companies cave which like I said they only do in the us and in us it is only country thst blasts people full on last name and picture on crime articles and really one of the only with sex offender laws so broad what makes a sex offender think they should even make a youtube channel like other ex cons? Or do anything and have motivarion fir anytning? Your media and society tells him nothing he does will work and it will bet aken away? So why not just kill you people or shoot a mall up? Im surprised more dont.
    Originally posted by mmQ Look if being a sex offender is no big deal then why you making a big deal out of it. These people should be PROUD. they should sew a scarlet letter on themselves and boast. HEY IM A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER BUT ITS NOT BIG DEAL. IM BETTER NOW.

Whose gonna be truthful and lead a truthful life with shit like this? How else are they gonna get sex? You think its possible for a grown man partivularly ane x con to live an entirely celibate life? Worked well for the catholic priests? This stuff helps society huh?
    Originally posted by mmQ Look if being a sex offender is no big deal then why you making a big deal out of it. These people should be PROUD. they should sew a scarlet letter on themselves and boast. HEY IM A CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER BUT ITS NOT BIG DEAL. IM BETTER NOW.

🤣
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat Whose gonna be truthful and lead a truthful life with shit like this? How else are they gonna get sex? You think its possible for a grown man partivularly ane x con to live an entirely celibate life? Worked well for the catholic priests? This stuff helps society huh?

No its threads like yours that make it worse for them. You're stigmatizing it. Everything would be fine but you make it into a big deal. YOU are literally doing exactly the thing that you seem to be griping about. Its hilarious.
    The media and the fact these tech companies cafe in to the media is whats the big deal. Also these small town us reporters who try to interview and befriend them with an agenda already in place. Lisa liang was the only real one on the topic but she was i prisoned by korea so she understands the struggle and confinement.
Jump to Top