User Controls

Lol star trek imagine being with people like this

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Who talk like this and say this is all bad this is all good propagating gang banging and the gang culture. And you really think im anywhere their level or deserved to be with them? You really think i have this mentality or have done anything close in my life to what all of them do regularly?

And explain this to me genius, how does someone like this get sex or even have a girlfriend when me and you cant? If its so negative what people like this preach and are about shouldnt your great female role models feel the same as part of your society’s metoo movement?
    He claims he saw many cops tatted up gangsters and says you know there is dirt. Why would these people risk losing their csreers and pretty much their life for w single charge?
    https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/por/2019/06/26/i-was-convicted-of-a-felony-which-was-later-expunged-can-i-still-become-a-correctional-officer/

And how would they be record free? I reslly doubt it. Its all show in my opinion. They just wanna act the part but they aint smuggling kilos of coke in the parking lot with few exceptions who usually end up csught.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You're kind of a whiner, aren't you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just ront get people like star trek or these politicians or lames or normies who put others down or csll people criminals or want to feel superior when he even mentions it in the video thst many times it could be snyone any one of us and he even mentions how he tries to uplift people and not put them down and says you csn fuck up like me and still mmake something of yourself in the video above. Where do these normies like star trek fomes form with their fop rifk sucking snd government stooges?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat I just ront get people like star trek or these politicians or lames or normies who put others down or csll people criminals or want to feel superior when he even mentions it in the video thst many times it could be snyone any one of us and he even mentions how he tries to uplift people and not put them down and says you csn fuck up like me and still mmake something of yourself in the video above. Where do these normies like star trek fomes form with their fop rifk sucking snd government stooges?

soi boy is actually pretty chill
    Oh yeah and wariorat pretty the me2 movement has pretty much died out, thank god it was such a lame ass gay ass team ass fad
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Prison sounds great. Hang out with friends all day, 3 square meals, your own warm bunk, and a nice boyfriend to spoon with. No wonder people who have been there keep talking about it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and not even trying to be a dick but you look kinda overweight for a guy that did prison time, were you doing your burpies? Last time I was in jail I didn't know what a burpy was but I teamed up with this gont from oklahoma, a real piece of work in the world but here we got up every morning had a hunny bun and a cup of coffee and went and did our burpies, I'm skinny as fuck but I still went at it hard, I would even get my celly lil woe, a real gangsta ass nigga to do some pushups with me but his fat ass couldn't keep up. I've realized the only people that made fun of me or working out or would talk shit about the people teaching how to workout were total fatasses.

I'm still pretty thin but I'm not as toned as I was after getting out 6 years ago and I think I need to go back at it again, as a skinny gont you can get toned up real quick but I'm usually tired after work which the work I do is kinda physical but also mind numbing.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Prison sounds great. Hang out with friends all day, 3 square meals, your own warm bunk, and a nice boyfriend to spoon with. No wonder people who have been there keep talking about it.

My friend rusty, he's an older gont and did time with the feds over some bullshit but he was really swole while there, I saw pictures when he got out. But he told me there was young whyte boys that got fed time over some bullshit like driving drunk on an army base and they were really small and scared of the blacks yelling at them telling them they were going to rape them. He took those boys under his wing and protected them because he was so big and not afraid of blacks, so he had a couple bitch boys on his side.

Federal prison is different though, he was actually able to walk out into the woods and drink beer and smoke cigs but just as long as he came back but they were fucked up in a different way, they were forced to do some construction and this concrete slab fell on a guy and he died and they handcuffed this dead man and dragged him away.. pretty hardcore..

If you want to go to a prison a nice one do a whyte collar crime / sell of drugs

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Do prisons all have free gyms? I could do with about 6 months to lose some weight off my fat ass. I hear even bodyweight exercises get good results when you're consistent, and in prison you have lots of time to work on your routine
    Yes, youd be doing them burpies disly on the count. The boys would hsve you shape up in no time. Afger all, you gotta look good for the line.
    My ass is puckering at the thought.
    Hmm
    The funny thing about thwt saying, “its good for the line” is I was in the hole or shu at san wuentin and these teo huge guys who were there from my reception this nazi dude and northern ryder were there too. They wanted to be friends with me though.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Do prisons all have free gyms? I could do with about 6 months to lose some weight off my fat ass. I hear even bodyweight exercises get good results when you're consistent, and in prison you have lots of time to work on your routine

I've only been to county jail, but I had to be there for a few months at a time sometime, but yeah theres nothing to do there except play cards and watch starwars both things I'm not into so I would work out, they had stationary machine where you would do a pull ups, leg raises or whatever then do pushups / burbies and then walk around the tier to let other people get on it and then repeat.

that and because drugs are and booze are few and far between in jail I felt like I had so much more energy in general. then at night my celly and I would make a spread, damn good, chow down and go to bed that or stay up talking all night laughing and telling stories.

I fucking hate jail but I got to admit there were times where I actually didn't feel depressed like I do in the real world.
    Originally posted by Wariat I used to be much thinner and oversll physically weighed less when in there:

yeah you actually do look better there.
    Guy in the video was probably everyones yard bitch in reality.
    Wario you look like young Varg Vikernes/Burzum. He did prison time too for killing a communist, though I don't think they ever pinned the church fires on him.
Jump to Top