User Controls

I want to see those Cyber Monday deals!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Anyone find anything that is actually on sale?
    Head honcho male masturbator by Sue Johnson 20% off
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah almost everything at musicians friend. I low balked those Richard smokers so much but it took a lot of drinking and yelling to get the Bill Krozbyler deal..

I got a nice schecter bass though
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Anyone find anything that is actually on sale?

i keep clicking the underlined word thinking it would lead me to somewhere.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    NO.

cuz im not looking for a TV or damn Kindle book reader!!
    or cheesy toys!!

black friday's
    of back in the day--exists no more, me thinks ☹️
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    https://cheebas.ca/?v=sale&id=52
    WellHung Black Hole
    Your filthy pig of a girlfriend is for sale... She provided her services to me last night.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I bought a TV at best buy later and got a 4 year warantee so at the end of the 4 years I'm just gonna smash it and get a new one, lol. I left it at someone elses house so I'll probably argue with them for it later
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I bought a TV at best buy later and got a 4 year warantee so at the end of the 4 years I'm just gonna smash it and get a new one, lol. I left it at someone elses house so I'll probably argue with them for it later

You won't be able to argue because you'll Have a big cock in your mouth the whole time
    Weed
    Originally posted by WellHung You won't be able to argue because you'll Have a big cock in your mouth the whole time

Perhaps there are better ways to get the attention you crave Matthew
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Perhaps there are better ways to get the attention you crave Matthew

Such as?
    Materialism is gay. I can't think of anything I want

If i had a million dollars I would just smoke weed and go back to bed
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Materialism is gay. I can't think of anything I want

If i had a million dollars I would just smoke weed and go back to bed

And fuxk niggers, also.
    I was raped by a black girl but I didn't put up much resistance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I got a new iPad for $200 and Apple Pencil so I can own y'all niggers at scribbl.io

I'm looking for a new TV, but none of the ones under $500 seem to have 120hz or higher refresh rate, so since my old tv still works fine, I'd pretty much just be paying for 4K. I really just wanted something that'd let me play at higher fps on my pic without all the screen tearing, but I'm not paying $900 for a tv right now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I was raped by a black girl but I didn't put up much resistance

I would not have, either.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CASPER I got a new iPad for $200 and Apple Pencil so I can own y'all niggers at scribbl.io

I'm looking for a new TV, but none of the ones under $500 seem to have 120hz or higher refresh rate, so since my old tv still works fine, I'd pretty much just be paying for 4K. I really just wanted something that'd let me play at higher fps on my pic without all the screen tearing, but I'm not paying $900 for a tv right now.

Gm, handsome. What's the good word for today?
    Originally posted by WellHung Such as?

Forging relationships with people who are not online will leave you more satisfied and less fat, depressed and alone
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Forging relationships with people who are not online will leave you more satisfied and less fat, depressed and alone

🤣
Jump to Top