User Controls

I just had a boomer call me cheap..

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I ordered a philly cheeze steak and an 8 piece habanero wings. it came out to a total 17.29 and they get a driver fee on top of their 9 dollars an hour.. it took them an hour to get here and turns out it was kinda cold. the boomer with his long ass gay ass ponty tail coming up the stairs glaring around and I was like "hey I'm right here bud" and he was like "ohhh I was just looking around.." I tipped him four dollars.. which is over 20 percent... I put the food inside real quick and went back outside to go get my laundry and this "dude" was talking to himself saying "this place is so fucking cheap like that guy" and I yelled at him "william your not anything next time with an rattitude like that!"

like I kind of get it.. but the order was under 20 dollars.. and I'm 10 blocks away.. what does he want me to suck his dick too? Sorry but not sorry but that is total prick move on his part.

I brought an old man his and wyfe the other day his oysters i cooked for him and he handed me a dollar and I didn't bitch about it, like what do you except everyone to give you 10 dollars? Jesus christ I hope I'm not his age and working at dominos. I'm not even allowed dominos thank god I can actually work at nicer places because of that. I'm not trying to low ball the guy but he really didn't do anything except go to all the other places he wanted to first before getting to me.
    Hts got me McDonald's from a food delivery service this morning and the dude was pretty cool and said enjoy your lunch! Even though we ordered breakfast and it took 2 hours because of freezing rain
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hts got me McDonald's from a food delivery service this morning and the dude was pretty cool and said enjoy your lunch! Even though we ordered breakfast and it took 2 hours because of freezing rain

Yeah but this gont actually works at the store and I work in the industry too. It's well known grub hub or whatever outsourced company suxks.. I doubt McDonald's got tipped
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sounds like a whiney entitled bitch. When I order dominos they're a mile away and just tip 3.00 every time because fuck you. Easiest fucking job in the world just driving around getting high . I shouldn't give em anything but WHATEVER.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like the delivery apps because you don't have to actually physically tip them. Always so awkward because I am actually Japanese
    Originally posted by mmQ Sounds like a whiney entitled bitch. When I order dominos they're a mile away and just tip 3.00 every time because fuck you. Easiest fucking job in the world just driving around getting high . I shouldn't give em anything but WHATEVER.
    Originally posted by mmQ Sounds like a whiney entitled bitch. When I order dominos they're a mile away and just tip 3.00 every time because fuck you. Easiest fucking job in the world just driving around getting high . I shouldn't give em anything but WHATEVER.

fucking this and the thing is the people cooking the pizza don't even get tips at dominos. I've worked for many pizza places and I always felt like it came out in my advantage. At hoboken pie and east sides everyone gets in on the tips, and we always felt like we did good. I live in a really nice neighborhood and I'm sure some people with million dollar homes will still just give them 5 dollars, maybe more.. maybe.. not..

like when I was hanging out with "the mother" jacky levneauaghha she ordered from this one place I used to work at and it was like 27 dollars or something and the dude had the audaucity to ask her to "do you were want your change back?" and she just handed him 40 dollars.. I mean common.

back in my day if you said that to someone they would just say yeah I want it back and slam the door in your face.

I once delivered to doug stanhope like 8 pizzas to his hotel.. and he just gave me a 30 dollar tip and I wasn't trippin at all about it.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I like the delivery apps because you don't have to actually physically tip them. Always so awkward because I am actually Japanese

well your right and you don't have to but whats fucked up is they will order a place like dominos and totally undercut the drivers, some of the delivery app guys that are understanding will still tip because they know their still going to get tipped all around town.

some places like this place TSO (chinese food) have completely done away with tips thats there policy they don't take tips but they pay there bs drivers more.

But its just geeez dude why not go work at a nice place, like sure I'm not a college student but I live like one and not everyone can just give you a ten dollar bill for a pizza.. its ridiculous.

I did work at one pizza place homeslice, its kinda world famous.. just making the pizzas but they paid me 14 dollars an hour to put up with horseshit, and the servers made only 4 dollars an hour but they got a lot of tips, this boomer is completely out of his element and shouldn't be working at dominos at his age.. maybe he should go work at a nice italian resteraunt for 4 hours and actually make it.. its not my fault he works at dominos I was even thinking about not tipping him because they took so long, but at the same time I've been there done that and I know people rely on the tips!

The guy that delivered to me had 1900 deliveries at $5 each+ tip I wonder how long it takes to do that many though.
    [qu
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The guy that delivered to me had 1900 deliveries at $5 each+ tip I wonder how long it takes to do that many though.

probably like 800 hours give or take.

I've opened several diners in austin I know what I'm talking about.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably like 800 hours give or take.

I've opened several diners in austin I know what I'm talking about.

Then get Dan on the horn and tell him to have the grit truck there on time next weekend. I have a MASSIVE GRITS PARTY going down and I'm gonna need him to not fuck it up this time.
    How many have you closed HWAHWAHWAHWA
    Originally posted by mmQ Then get Dan on the horn and tell him to have the grit truck there on time next weekend. I have a MASSIVE GRITS PARTY going down and I'm gonna need him to not fuck it up this time.

Originally posted by mmQ Then get Dan on the horn and tell him to have the grit truck there on time next weekend. I have a MASSIVE GRITS PARTY going down and I'm gonna need him to not fuck it up this time.

Fucking speaking of fucking dan, fran just sold frans complaining about how the city taxed her too much.. its like lol dan didn't go out of buisness because of the city taxing him.. everyone gets taxed and fran even took half his money, that fucking bitch
    I'm getting the reporter bobby that works the austin chronicle on the horn in the morning get dan and fran on the horn to hash all this out.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How many have you closed HWAHWAHWAHWA

Actually it was kinda funny last year around this time I went to work at Kurby lane, a diner to work the night shift.. and this girl the lil dyke manager was like you smell like booze get out now.. I got fired before I even started. I usually don't have that problem.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Fucking speaking of fucking dan, fran just sold frans complaining about how the city taxed her too much.. its like lol dan didn't go out of buisness because of the city taxing him.. everyone gets taxed and fran even took half his money, that fucking bitch

Typical Fran playing the victim card. I wonder how much she sold out for. I hope she dies tomorrow.
    Originally posted by mmQ Typical Fran playing the victim card. I wonder how much she sold out for. I hope she dies tomorrow.

Fran sould out big time, they turned frans an austin favorite in a torchies tacos.. what a sappy slut "the jedi boyz" are moving onto the block to get in on that shit

Jump to Top