User Controls

Good video on monopolies

Better video

Terrible video its stuck in the past. Mine is modern
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Both of you are disgusting nigger lovers.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Terrible video its stuck in the past. Mine is modern

History provides context to the modern world
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Both are geared towards 6 year olds
    Nah you're just a faggot
    Yep sudo is a corporate sucking faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I literally own 2 registered small businesses and am a local distributor for another brand whose competition is large corporations in an oversaturated market.

I sell paper bags to the many men who line up every day to bang §m£ÂgØLs mom in every orifice of her body
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo I literally own 2 registered small businesses and am a local distributor for another brand whose competition is large corporations in an oversaturated market.

I sell paper bags to the many men who line up every day to bang §m£ÂgØLs mom in every orifice of her body

This has been going on for years, with all the money you are undoubtedly providing in this way for §m£ÂgØL's mom and her merry band of familial spics one could even argue that the proper way for him to address you would be: Daddy.
    Originally posted by Sophie This has been going on for years, with all the money you are undoubtedly providing in this way for §m£ÂgØL's mom and her merry band of familial spics one could even argue that the proper way for him to address you would be: Daddy.

Every time he calls me "Padre' instead of Daddy I beat and show him him with a star spangled cattle prod
    lol at op tryjng to be deep.

no, theres no monopoly of america, since theres no one entity thats powerful to govern everynand all aespect of american lives.

even the all powerful eye in LOTR wasnt powerful enough to rule them all, what america will become in the end is capital feudalist society.

CAPITAL, FEUDALIST, SOCIETY.
    People chase money because they have no idea what else to do with themselves when their basic needs are met.

It's a surrogate activity. Having more money doesn't increase your chance for survival

"We use the term “surrogate activity” to designate an activity that is directed toward an artificial goal that people set up for themselves merely in order to have some goal to work toward , or let us say, merely for the sake of the “fulfillment” that they get from pursuing the goal."
    Shut up scron you're on welfare because you suck at life and can't even provide a stable and comfortable income for your wife
    I bet we weigh more than you
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I bet we weigh more than you

Perhaps, I've been losing weight like crazy lately but you're still on welfare in Toronto which is absolutely shameful
    I have lots of food and alcohol and I'm cozy and warm under my blanket you salty wagecuck

If I need money I'll just rob a drug dealer.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's a surrogate activity. Having more money doesn't increase your chance for survival

this is categorically phalse.

having more money does increases your chance of survival, those who dont know this ought to be given a darwin award.

forcibly.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Sudo Perhaps, I've been losing weight like crazy lately but you're still on welfare in Toronto which is absolutely shameful

Can I borrow $20, brother?👍
Jump to Top