User Controls

ATTN: HTS

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Please let Scron play Minecraft with me. I need his help.
    I am being attacked.

HTS highlight reel
    No. Scron is in the doghouse and banned from the main PC. >:(
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    World of Warcraft runs deep. I was so drunk last night I caused her entire raid party to wipe because I stumbled into the chair and she caught agro on a dragon boss and it spawned a bunch of wyrvens and they all died

I have decided to stop being drunk and destructive because I'm too good at it. I lost my phone in the fridge and puked everywhere

I'm still hung over and I ate McDonald's and Popeyes today. I am just gonna drink one beer and jäger and chill out

I have been going too hard on the weed and alcohol I feel bad physically and I was being an asshole last night as well
    Originally posted by HTS No. Scron is in the doghouse and banned from the main PC. >:(

I just need his help for a little.
    Cant you go look at some hunting magazines.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood World of Warcraft runs deep. I was so drunk last night I caused her entire raid party to wipe because I stumbled into the chair and she caught agro on a dragon boss and it spawned a bunch of wyrvens and they all died

I have decided to stop being drunk and destructive because I'm too good at it. I lost my phone in the fridge and puked everywhere

I'm still hung over and I ate McDonald's and Popeyes today. I am just gonna drink one beer and jäger and chill out

I have been going too hard on the weed and alcohol I feel bad physically and I was being an asshole last night as well

You was just speaking the truth last night.
    You cant help how you feel.
    He has to change to make you happy.
    it turns out I have no beer left. I don't remember drinking it all but there is a correct amount of empty cans

Jager is what hardcore alcoholics drink. I think I'm not gonna buy anymore. I didn't even save myself a beer :(

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood World of Warcraft runs deep. I was so drunk last night I caused her entire raid party to wipe because I stumbled into the chair and she caught agro on a dragon boss and it spawned a bunch of wyrvens and they all died

Are you mixing all of this with clear, or are you doing all this to keep off of clear?
    What is clear

Jäger is hardcore alcoholic tier. I've been pouring multiple shots into beer and drank half the bottle last night. I also didn't eat much

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If I quit smoking weed I can be drunk 24/7

I have never been a hardcore alcoholic before I think it's time for a new journey. The bigger bottles don't even last that long I did like 10 shots today

Rrr African Astronaut
    I wonder if the botanicals in it do anything
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How much is a bottle of jag there?
    They get you drunk as fuck

It's a digestif. Real high class shit and it mixes with everything. I have no beer left but I do have two cans of cider.

Most people just mix it with red bull
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What is clear

Jäger is hardcore alcoholic tier. I've been pouring multiple shots into beer and drank half the bottle last night. I also didn't eat much

clear is tek/meth/whatever your local slang is.
    Originally posted by mmQ How much is a bottle of jag there?

$30 for a 750ml bottle
    I think the 1.14 was $44.50

I got 4 cans of cider, 6 beer and the big Jager for $75

The 750ml bottles usually last me 12 beers. But I did around 20 shots and drank half the bottle in one night and all the beer, and possibly a cider.

I am still hung over.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood $30 for a 750ml bottle
    I think the 1.14 was $44.50

I got 4 cans of cider, 6 beer and the big Jager for $75

The 750ml bottles usually last me 12 beers. But I did around 20 shots and drank half the bottle in one night and all the beer, and possibly a cider.

I am still hung over.

Why didnt the weed cure the hangover?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian clear is tek/meth/whatever your local slang is.

I haven't done it in a few months. I found a dealer but I haven't bought any mostly because I hate interacting with drug dealers more than I want to get high

Originally posted by WellHung Why didnt the weed cure the hangover?

I ran out, I have been smoking floor weed. I hate drug dealers i like buying from a store instead because it's more impersonal and robotic. Like buying alcohol or large quantities of cold medicine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Jägermeister is for teens & old ass bridge players who wanna nip during their games lol @ a 70 proof liqueur being "hardcore" lol.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    lol scron clearly just got his welfare check
    It's basically hard liquor except you can't pour whiskey or vodka in an 8% beer retard

Beer and Jäger is more volume and higher alcohol content than any cocktail. You would know that if you had any class at all

It's a classy digestif that exudes masculinity

Originally posted by Sudo lol scron clearly just got his welfare check

Yeah I am already sick of binge drinking and it's only the 1st
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My coworker bought the little jag package with a copper cup and thing of ginger ale, supposed to be like their version of a Moscow Mule or whatever.

Anyway it fucking sucked ass. I dabble with jag whenever I'm at his place cuz that's all he fuckin drinks for whatever reason. I just prefer the bombs with red bull. It's the only version that tastes decent to me.
Jump to Top