User Controls

Hello we are gamers

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.testroniclabs.com/careers/
    That feel when your GAMER GURL waifu gets a kill streak in fortnite

Don't go easy on her just because she's a girl ;)

#Epic gamer moment
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We're nerds we're nerds! bow chickawow owwoowowow we're nerds we're nerds!

I've been playing this recently

that and doom 2

I have the above was free game on epic store but i just started playing this on my wiiu:

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That feel when your GAMER GURL waifu gets a kill streak in fortnite

Don't go easy on her just because she's a girl ;)

#Epic gamer moment

Oh no, HTS is a zoomer?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Theres this "famous" gamer girl down the street from me that I saw a couple times and gaming isn't that big of my thing, but one night these gonts went to her house and tried to kill her, the pigs rolled up and while the other gonts got away one was still running, he couldn't get away quick enough and the cops shot him while he was running away, it was crazy I heard the gun shots but just shrugged it off and went back to sleep. The next morning I went out to go get a hibiscus tea and teh cops and the news krews were all around her house, it was crazy. Fat pat the water rat my old neighbor saw me and he was hanging with his mom and he asked me "did you hear what happened?" and I was like "yeah some peoples kids..." and his mom gave me a dirty look.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now that's what I call a #epicgamermoment

https://www.xvideos.com/video11608429/gamer_lesbian_shyla_jennings
    bigthink victim of incest
Jump to Top