User Controls

The value of a human

  1. #1
    what is the value of a human?

    There are two distinct varieties I have discovered. One is is a collective, the other is as an individual.

    In the first example, as a collective, you have value as a human being only if you are a part of something greater than yourself. You have no value as a person. Your only value occurs because you exist as a member of a team, as a contributor, as a process. This type of value placed on human life is the type of value used to measure people by such people as politicians, demographers, bosses, teachers, and others who espouse such constraints as "society" and identity politics. You are reduced to nothing and you have no value what so ever. Your value exists as a tax payer, or some other type of contributor, such as worker, law abiding citizen, police informant, conformist etc. Without these measures of approval your worth is zero.

    The other value of a human is as an individual. This is not encouraged by many people. Your ability to think, feel, express yourself and choose self directed activity is not cognisant with the values of many groups or individuals. Take for example:

    *I will raise my children this way
    *Drugs are bad mmkay (we have discovered THC protects brain cells but they still say it kills them)
    *A child who does their homework and plays sport is higher valued than one who expresses their feelings in ways other than conformity for praise and approval

    Even in places of "enlightenment", such as academia, there is rigid group think and cult like behavior. Political boundaries are in place and dissent is not tolerated. Individuals coming out in favour of the rigid and established groupthink are celebrated. You receive academic reward for becoming a process worker and contributing to the liberal arts in a fashion that advances the direction others at the top want the curriculum to go in. You are celebrated for being an "original thinker" but only if you systemically approach the topic.

    Again, you have no value. You are a process. Even your parents did it to you. We are a machine.

    Pay your taxes. Dead babies would not be dead if you didn't. They demand to be dead. That is the process of the social order.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    the value of any human being, is, what can they specifically do for me that i don't have to pay back in return?!!
  3. #3
    You're not really Asian. Asians didn't evolve to be like that socially or culturally.
  4. #4
    Asians : Ancestor worship, filial piety

    You : Human has value as a machine, nothing more

    People like you are what is wrong with the world. If your kind was extinct people would not become aware of evil. Because it would not exist. They would be helping each other to live in harmony instead of exploiting each other or preparing defences against exploitation, eg, collective bargaining.
  5. #5
    We would not feel the urge to have social competition based on shoes, cars, wars, diamonds. Things that your species demands we value and approve of.

    You are what is wrong with the universe. You should be exterminated. Look what you've done to us.

    The genetic expression that allows these types of personality traits to arise should be removed from the gene pool
  6. #6
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    my name is "as i am," not ASIAN.

    there is a BIG difference between the letters N and M even though they are side by side on your keypad.
  7. #7
    Siam is Thailand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    and that very well could be.

    but on DH i was known as i am resurrected

    so here,
    i am as i am

    because,
    i have been resurrected!!
  9. #9
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 and that very well could be.

    but on DH i was known as i am resurrected

    so here,
    i am as i am

    because,
    i have been resurrected!!

    That's pretty biblical brah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    and my genetics are pure whacked!!

    i am WOP/GUIDO, MICK, & KIKE

    i won't just stomp your inbred ass into the ground, i will give you perfectly defined reasons why i am stomping your inbred ass into the ground. and then i will charge you for the lesson and my time involved!!
  11. #11
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Poetry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    that's probably noble prize worthy right there...
  13. #13
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I think market value of the entirety of a persons skin and organs is around $200k, assuming all are healthy and working.

    I'm prolly like $140k
  14. #14
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by snoodles humans are no more valuable than any other variant of livestock or agricultural commodity.

    niggers are the opposite. a plague to be exterminated.

    hmmm, and here is my evaluation from that ^ statement:

    i got a fitty says you're white with a tiny dick
  15. #15
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 and my genetics are pure whacked!!

    i am WOP/GUIDO, MICK, & KIKE

    i won't just stomp your inbred ass into the ground, i will give you perfectly defined reasons why i am stomping your inbred ass into the ground. and then i will charge you for the lesson and my time involved!!

    You would get shot and killed for trying.
  16. #16
    iam_asiam68 Tuskegee Airman
    if you say so
  17. #17
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The only valuable part of the human is its soul, which weighs exactly 21 grams. Just after you die, you weigh 21 grams less.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  18. #18
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The only valuable part of the human is its soul, which weighs exactly 21 grams. Just after you die, you weigh 21 grams less.

    This is why we need to find God.

    21 - 7 = we went to war and have dead babies on our soul. Keep calm and carry on. We get medals. The teen who sold pot to his classmate as a go between, letting him have a chill BBQ with his bros at the end of semester, didn't get a medal. He got arrested and had society determine his life permanently is altered to afford him less opportunity than some guy who spends his weekends jackin it to hentai. He did a great thing for some other guys life, and ruined his own in the process.

    We ruined millions of lives for lies. We are portrayed as heroes to society. How is he a bad guy, how are we good guys? We are bringers of death. We are destroyers of worlds.
  19. #19
    DietPiano Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 my name is "as i am," not ASIAN.

    there is a BIG difference between the letters N and M even though they are side by side on your keypad.

    that just kinda rocked my world bro
  20. #20
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by too.dark.to.see This is why we need to find God.

    21 - 7 = we went to war and have dead babies on our soul. Keep calm and carry on. We get medals. The teen who sold pot to his classmate as a go between, letting him have a chill BBQ with his bros at the end of semester, didn't get a medal. He got arrested and had society determine his life permanently is altered to afford him less opportunity than some guy who spends his weekends jackin it to hentai. He did a great thing for some other guys life, and ruined his own in the process.

    We ruined millions of lives for lies. We are portrayed as heroes to society. How is he a bad guy, how are we good guys? We are bringers of death. We are destroyers of worlds.

    Nigga what
Jump to Top