User Controls

I will trade you nudes in exchange for 3 bars of gold pressed latinum

Any takers?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What nudes you got? Any rares? Neve Campbell?
    Originally posted by mmQ What nudes you got? Any rares? Neve Campbell?

NAKED mango

NAKED pomegranate

NAKED orange banana

And many more!

Call now to receive a sample of NAKED blueberry absolutely free! Shipping and handling not included, order valid only while supplies last.

Why get nude when you can get NAKED?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok so that's a no on the Neve Campbell?
    Technologist victim of incest
    If I call now will you double my offer?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Big mangos, smol mangos, what are we talking here.
    Originally posted by Technologist If I call now will you double my offer?

Unfortunately we have run out of NAKED blueberry and the offer is no longer valid. Sorry.

Originally posted by Sophie Big mangos, smol mangos, what are we talking here.

They are BIGk mongos but we juice them into smol mongols
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you anyway.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I would do anything for §m£ÂgØLs butthole, next to dave rubins.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I can into smol mongols.
    I accidentally the whole NAKED mongol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'll give you 500 to let me use your orfices for a night
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Well TIL

In the Star Trek universe, why can't latinum be replicated?

According to the folks on Stack Exchange there are 2 possible reasons why Latinum can’t be replicated, both having to do with it’s (supposed) place in the periodic table. My favorite is that Latinum is a superheavy element in the “island of stability” out past the end of our periodic table. This would explain why it is only found in the nebula of supernovas, as no other event expends enough energy to create detectable amounts of the stuff. Replicators only handle “normal” matter and lack the energy to create Latinum.

The other possibility is that Latinum is highly radioactive and (like all the transuranics) is unstable when created by nuclear bombardment in the replicator. (This fact also explains the difficulty of obtaining nuclear weapons in the ST universe) Latinum is always contained in Gold because when Latinum decays (into Unobtanium) it releases high energy Gammas which drives the Au 197 to Au 198, which then decays releasing beta particles which are captured by the Unobtanium, changing it to Latnium, thus creating a stable supply of Latinum on a reasonable time scale. The Mercury created by the beta decay of Gold is a trivial waste product in this reaction.

As a free bonus, I will tell you that Dilithium crystals cannot be replicated due to their property of producing strong repulsive eddy currents when subjected to high frequency energy like that found in a replicator, thus as soon as the dilithium structure begins to form it rejects the energy fields attempting to create it.
    https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/5337/why-can-latinum-not-be-replicated
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mmQ What nudes you got? Any rares? Neve Campbell?

WILD THINGS
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Well TIL

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/5337/why-can-latinum-not-be-replicated

This is why Star Trek is actual science fiction. The science in star trek is pretty interesting. It's not JUST made up terms. They base it off real things too. I looked this up a week or two ago when I started watching DS9 and thought it was cool.

2063, mark my words. Cochrane will invent the warp drive.
    Originally posted by snoodles no one wants to see a wetback naked, much less pay for it

I already have several takers, alt.
    I'll trade you 3 bars of anything if you kill yourself
    Originally posted by snoodles liar

Originally posted by Technologist If I call now will you double my offer?
Jump to Top