User Controls

Difference between American cops and european

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Lol ones who give a shit about absolutely nothing and let street fights and scams happen 10 feet away with guys who have ehartblike me in the right place i had against scammers and raphael luciano:

https://www.facebook.com/1397240503916421/posts/1752322641741537?sfns=mo

And ones who will tyr to violate every right under the bus in exchsnge for feeling power and who have the full support of its people or citizens brainwashed to think theyre all heroes:

https://www.facebook.com/1441017186117382/posts/2689974331221655?sfns=mo
    See people in the first video I experienced the same thing in Morocco and Poland also with that guy selling the rleigious pics after acting like he is giving them out for free but did not fight. I should have though. And my fucking mom keeps blaming me for every little thing including luciano which is bs. In morocco she asked for directions and this fuck just kept following agressively even after she gave him a couple coins he wnated more and the fucking muslimg fstnlady as a teller in the hotel got scared and claimed we did not give them enough and i wanted to also stop them and fight them outside but my mom jsut gave them the money. Some other guy walked across acting like he knows him and wnated to help only to try also getting money. do you people blame me for acting basically like this guy and having heart in the right place in luciano and many other situations in my life?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat See people in the first video I experienced the same thing in Morocco and Poland also with that guy selling the rleigious pics after acting like he is giving them out for free but did not fight. I should have though. And my fucking mom keeps blaming me for every little thing including luciano which is bs. In morocco she asked for directions and this fuck just kept following agressively even after she gave him a couple coins he wnated more and the fucking muslimg fstnlady as a teller in the hotel got scared and claimed we did not give them enough and i wanted to also stop them and fight them outside but my mom jsut gave them the money. Some other guy walked across acting like he knows him and wnated to help only to try also getting money. do you people blame me for acting basically like this guy and having heart in the right place in luciano and many other situations in my life?

How exactly was what happened with Rafael Luciano not your fault?

Have you ever done anything you will admit was wrong or a mistake, or is having your "heart in the right place" all that matters?
    Confronting someone who is evil and even thiugh I had no proof he was doing anything feeling it and I am good with people and seeing his demeanor, etc. How is thst wrongz. How is confronting someone who thend ecided tohdie his evil by tyring to give attention to me and recruit junkies and bums to attack me and me finding him alone the next day and not attacking first but again confronting him. How is that wrongz. What was wrong with it? Is what this guy inthe vidoe doing wrong confronting thst street trash after deeing them scam people? For defending or fighting back is he wrong? Where the fuck were you raised you coward?
    What was wrong about it or more wrong thsn any other street fight yous ee in the world when he charged at me first?
    Id much rather live in a country where cops dont care about nothing and act like those Italian cops though then your usa cops and their crookedness and constwnt perjuries and how they harass people to forfeit their rights like in the second video though. Dont you agree star trek? And your laws suck and country as a whole imo.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nigger, j^ew, shittskin
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat What was wrong about it or more wrong thsn any other street fight yous ee in the world when he charged at me first?

I don't believe he wanted to fight you. Therefore it was not mutual combat.

I assume they didn't find out why you picked the fight with him, as I'm pretty sure that would have led to additional charges.

It seems like you chose a poor way to get acquainted with your possible future father in law.

I know you feel hard done by, but my opinion is that you got off remarkably lightly considering everything that happened.

And yes, cops are thugs, but they have to be considering what they have to deal with every day.
    Actually you are wrong on all accounts. And in most places outside the us they do the same yet dont shoot people or harass them. In fact like ai said they domt really care unless its for drugs or bigger crime. You claim he didnt want to fight him so it makes his actions ok challenging me and scting like he did or trying tkr ecruit other bums to? Youre a fucking retard and in jail or prison you would be fighting all the time or be assaukted whether you would want to or not.
    Most people who talk shit or insult others dont want to have to fight either son doesnt mewn they dont get laid out very once in a while for it. Are you brain dead? And how can you or anyone else prove what he wanted or didnt in his head or me retard?
    „Led to wdditional charges”

And what charges would those be? Please name the actual case law.
    You are one retarded monkey. Im sure almsot all people in any street fight including all people in the first vid above dont actualy want to fight people. But they have to. Not everyone lives a lame fsggot life like you and life calls for people to be a man sometimes.
    Either Rafael Luciano wanted to fight you or he didn't.

It can't be both.
    He provoked me and scted like he did in front of people so when i showed him the next day i had no fear and was willing to he tried to sucker attack me like the coward bitch he is. He tried to offguard me. I aint gonna deny i wasnt looking for him and wasnt gonna probably ruck him up either way considering he disrespected me publicly in my own hood tho.
    And even if his dsughter had me curious you cant punish people for their sttraction or their thoughts bro. It only made me aware of him anyway. Basically her existing made me aware of him but it wasnt as if me fighting him had much if anything to fo with her.
    So again what charges? Whats in someones thoughts?
    I don't know exactly what happened, so can't cite a specific law.

And now you're basically admitting you were going to attack him, but because he could see what was happening, he pre-empted you and struck first, and therefore you are innocent?

You are wrong if you think that going around physically attacking people is acceptable behaviour. I don't know where you got the idea that is acceptable, it is not.

The video you posted shows the icelandic guy defend himself and confronting the sand niggers. It doesn't show him attacking them.

You need to learn the difference between being willing to confront people, and attacking them with unprovoked violence, or you will be going back to the government hotel.
    No I confronted the gypsy whtie trash cuktist like the guy in the video confronted the sand niggers. I alsos truck back when he chwrged me like thr guy in the video. Everything else is immaterisl only i know in my mind and no one could prove.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You need to learn the difference between being willing to confront people, and attacking them with unprovoked violence, or you will be going back to the government hotel.

Tell that to those guys i did three yrs of my life with or all those guys on youtibe making prison channel vids.
    Originally posted by Wariat No I confronted the gypsy whtie trash cuktist like the guy in the video confronted the sand niggers. I alsos truck back when he chwrged me like thr guy in the video. Everything else is immaterisl only i know in my mind and no one could prove.

You just said you were going to "ruck him up either way" because "he disrespected me publicly in my own hood".

It sounds like he was minding his own business, and you singled him out, looking for a fight, because you thought he was evil.
Jump to Top