User Controls

No more offices ever

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I aint ever gonna step into an office as a professional digitsl artist wrb designer and journalist. Ever. No more corporwte culture or white collar offices. Im sick of dealing with people, having to sit still until the hiurs tivk by despite being done with my work,oad or an annoying boss down my shoulders competition within this corporste culture and backstabbing people as well as simply me wanting to work digitslly on procreate on ipad even though they may have set up some mac or computer in front of me nudging me to use photoshop. No more. Ever. I am my own man and my most crewtive parts come out if i have the freedom. Watch this video below he talks about how the digital art scene is shifting and how now you can even do better stuff and even some pros are switching entirely on an ipad vs mac or pc:

This guy is basically reassuring me i am going in a good direction with my life and do all the stuff he does in a similar fashion except i dont even touch photoshop but do illustrator and my entire raster work is on ipad.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    lol you made this thread already damn that’s kinda funny the way you spam threads
Jump to Top