User Controls

Now I'm Fucking PISSED OFF!!!!

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Robo call 10 times today saying some bullshit about taxes and shit.
    The call is coming from new York I'M not that savey on the reverse number lookup shit,I want to fuck this guy up.
    The number is 718-925-3543
    They are using Verizon network, I spoke to some shithead in customer non-service and they can't do jack shit and trying to use call block is like shooting pool with a wet noodle.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well, reverse lookup or not if the scammers had even the slightest bit of sense they would have spoofed their phone number anyway.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    718-925-3543

 Do Not Call and Robocall Complaints | FTC 0
     Unwanted Call Complaints | FCC 3
     Safe/Unsafe0
     Comments 0
     Searches 76

Phone number 7189253543 is specified in 3 complaints received by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).The last one received on July 22, 2015.

Complaints by State

Complaints about this phone number calls or text messages reported by consumers from Colorado, Michigan, North Carolina.

Colorado 1

Michigan 1

North Carolina 1

Call Subjects and Issues

The reported issue in complaints recieved by the Federal Communications Commission:

Robocalls 2

Telemarketing (including do not call and spoofing) 1

Is 718-925-3543 Safe?

No comments have been added about 7189253543 so far. Be the first to share your experience.

Got a call or text from this phone number? Help our service users by appropriately marking it as Safe or Unsafe.
Jump to Top