User Controls

So a spider just wanted a fight with me

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    it made me jump at first but i said haha you just a lil faggot anyway but i didnt back off (im not a pussy), and the spider didnt back off either it just stared at me making eye contact or whatever

he must have thought he was hard or something, i could have just killed it with my bare hands but i decided to be the better man and walk away

lil fagget spider

im the man of this house
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i cant sleep because now i feel bad
    kill yourself and stop posting .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood kill yourself and stop posting .

me?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood kill yourself and stop posting .

me?
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Him?
    Spiders scare the fuck out of me i only got two fists and they got eight
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Spiders scare the fuck out of me i only got two fists and they got eight

Incorrect.

Spiders do not possess the requisite fingers to form a fist. They have only hairy stick arms, which could theoretically be used to aim nimble jabs at an opponents vital areas (eyes, urethra). Moreover, this lack of fists coulpled with the low mass of spider feet means that a spider punch would be unlikely to generate enough concussive force to seriously injure a grown man. Is it for this reason that arachnids rely primarily on hit-and-run guerilla tactics to wage war and inflict psychological distress.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I never hurt spiders. I have the ultimate respect for them. When I see one, I name it, and introduce myself.
    Originally posted by CASPER Incorrect.

Spiders do not possess the requisite fingers to form a fist. They have only hairy stick arms, which could theoretically be used to aim nimble jabs at an opponents vital areas (eyes, urethra). Moreover, this lack of fists coulpled with the low mass of spider feet means that a spider punch would be unlikely to generate enough concussive force to seriously injure a grown man. Is it for this reason that arachnids rely primarily on hit-and-run guerilla tactics to wage war and inflict psychological distress.

*pushes up glasses*

ACTUALLY, spiders have hairy stick legs, not arms. They do have feet and can kick you with them. And if we're talking tarantulas, some species can kick off hair into the air which have little barbs that inject you with venom. Furthermore, many arachnids have a bite which can be lethal to humans. Species such as the brown recluse contain necrotic venom that will cause your flesh to rot off. So you see, spiders are really quite badass. You would be a fool not to take them seriously.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Oh no baby what! Is you doing?

That's how you get revenged baby

kill yourself and keep posting.

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    I chill the fuck out with the spiders in my apartment. When I burned down my last apartment, I started to cry while doing time in mourning.
    omg

so im sitting here right now on my laptop, whatever the spider is above me on the ceiling - just chilling because im a pussy?

literally (i also had to google how to spell ceiling correctly dont fucking tell me you could type it first time)

wait ill take a pic
    nvm i took the pic but ill send it another time if anyone gives a fuck
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Sounds like this spider is bossed up.
    i think its on coke

i just woke up and it’s gone (the spider)
    Thread useless without pix. Shit thred.
Jump to Top