User Controls

I found a CandyReign documentwry on youtube

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I actually saw that documentary ..and I feel sorry for her ..she looks possessed half the day

You think it would be nice but she’s in constant hell and takes meds for her condition wario
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by CandyRein I actually saw that documentary ..and I feel sorry for her ..she looks possessed half the day

You think it would be nice but she’s in constant hell and takes meds for her condition wario

I'm not unsympathetic, but I truly believe with a lot of these people it's actually all in their head. Like a placebo. Since they truly believe they are like they are, then they actually become what they believe they are. Not due to any kind of physical of mental condition whatsoever, just the fact that they want to believe so badly they are what they are. It's a cop-out. A way to sub-consciously relieve yourself and absolve yourself of all accountability, all responsibility, and all due criticism, and also to sub-consciously suck sympathy out of people. They don't mean to do it either, it's merely the strength of their belief alone that carries the whole thing forward. They believe they are fucked in the head, and so they are.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t think she’s faking it ...not in this particular case .not from what I remember ....

I’m sure at least one doc would say we see no signs of this orgasmic activity occurring physically at all
    Let alone such a high number of them...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OH GAD IM CUMMING!!! OH OOHHH! GADZOOKS!!!!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Does he know you guys are a thing Mq? 😋
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So Candy in bed are you more black or are you more asian?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    More of the Asian persuasion..
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by CandyRein More of the Asian persuasion..

Lame.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Between the two options
    I’d say more Asian ..because I find pleasure in pleasing someone more than conquering..
    Im naturally that way in general ..

I am what I am and I like how I am
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes , I am every woman
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Between the two options
    I’d say more Asian ..because I find pleasure in pleasing someone more than conquering..
    Im naturally that way in general ..

I am what I am and I like how I am

💩👺💩💩💩👺💩👺💩👺💩👺💩👺💩👺💩💩👺💩👺💩👺💩👺💩👺👺💩👺💩👺💅👺💅💩💩👺💩👺💅👺💅👺💅👺💩💩💩💩💅💩💩👺💩💅💩👺💅👺💩💅👺💩💅💅👺💅
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s why your friend request has been sitting there for two months

With that dorky expression
    Go get a haircut ya hippie
    Rrr African Astronaut
    I did get a haircut
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Oh nice .. that’s good
    Rrr African Astronaut
    I want to add you to NIS fb groupchat but i cant since you didnt accept. I updated my profile pic as per suggestion
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Okay I’m lookin on there to see it in a few
    What is a NIS FBchat?
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Its a group chat with NIS members
Jump to Top