User Controls

Some women or girls do enjoy giving head

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I domt get the rumors kr revent sayings Ive read about chicks only suck dick to pleas eyou. I know some chicks like it just because they dont have a dick themselves. And its something enw to them. And if you have a nice size descent girth and it looks ok not some schriveled weird peice of sausage or something just weird looking they even enjoy looking st it snd touching it thriugh your pants. Who disagrees and why?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    These guys claim women only do it for money and prostitution is a mutual exchange of ideas and they dont enjoy it. What do you think?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Women don't really like to talk about sucking dick. Some won't even suck a dick.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Women don't really like to talk about sucking dick. Some won't even suck a dick.

I've never met a woman who wouldn't suck a dick. They probably just don't want to suck your dick.

I got my dick sucked two nights ago in the parking lot and she said she will only suck my dick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've never met a woman who wouldn't suck a dick. They probably just don't want to suck your dick.

I got my dick sucked two nights ago in the parking lot and she said she will only suck my dick

What's with the buried insults?
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL What's with the buried insults?

U triggered?
    Originally posted by Rrr U triggered?

Curious is all. Trying to remember the last time I insulted him, and how I did it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Curious is all. Trying to remember the last time I insulted him, and how I did it.

You called me a rapist. And I wasn't trying to insult you I'm just drunk
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You called me a rapist. And I wasn't trying to insult you I'm just drunk

But you are a rapist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rrr But you are a rapist

See this is what I'm talking about. I knew some stupid idiot was going to say this
    but yeah it was pretty hott actually but also really cold since it was like 35 degrees. we went out to dinos bar and grill in my hood and had some drinks even though I told I didn't want to drink as I already was on my thirtieth whiskey but she was friskey and just really wanted to drink so I when the barkeep was like is this together? I was like was yeahh she's got it. it was only like 25 bucks. But yeah she went to town on me in the parking lot but I'm so skinny I was shivering because it was cold. Oh weeeeel.. I text her on thanksgiving wishing her a happy gobble gobble day.. and she just told me I'm really depressed.. and I was like Oh.. okay.. well I hope you feel better.

To be honest all I really wanted to do was go to her place and watch a movie and cuddle up, but she wasn't having it she said he got divorced in march and hasn't felt well.

She did talk about selling me a piece of moldavite, but I don't think that will happen now.

Anyone know here about moldavite? It's the most expensive crystal in the world

cigreting Dark Matter
    good story
    cigreting Dark Matter
    good story about gettin your d s'd in the car with no heat, or were you guys just standing outside the bar
    Originally posted by cigreting good story about gettin your d s'd in the car with no heat, or were you guys just standing outside the bar

We were standing outside of her car in the parking lot
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I wish I was the sort of guy (who does exist) who just got his dick sucked because girls picked up on his edgy energy.

I have more of a relationship dick.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I wish I was the sort of guy (who does exist) who just got his dick sucked because girls picked up on his edgy energy.

I have more of a relationship dick.

just drink more. for the most part i've actually have usually been in a relationship
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Where do you like to suck your boyfriend's dick?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You called me a rapist. And I wasn't trying to insult you I'm just drunk

I highly doubt I directly called you a rapist.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby We were standing outside of her car in the parking lot

thats badass...she must be really slutty
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I highly doubt I directly called you a rapist.

It wasn't direct. It, too, was buried.
Jump to Top