User Controls

decided to be a pimp

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dont give a fuck anymore and I have this fucking nigger that want to sell coke that I want to do and make some much needed money, he said he wants whyte girls in my hoood I live by the universtisy , this nigger has the best coke Ive ever done in a long time and I've alreay fuck most of them trash ho's so its going down. anyone else here sold trash pussy for money? He wants whyte bitches in my hood hipster sluts that I Know, we are going to talk about it tomorow. I saw this guy several weeks ago and I know theres know blacks in my hoods and he came up to me wanting to sell me coke. its going down.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Kr0tz is known to make it clap for a few bottle caps
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by snoodles its a shame shes a nigger or you could pimp out your mother.

Yes we all know candy rein is a nigger but I don't see what that has to do with this thread you simp
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Yea we doin this
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes we all know candy rein is a nigger but I don't see what that has to do with this thread you simp

Pimp out one of your ham beast for a McRib because that’s all anyone is paying for anything you smashed
    Originally posted by CandyRein Pimp out one of your ham beast for a McRib because that’s all anyone is paying for anything you smashed

the butt hurt never ends in space. You're obviously jelly of whyte girls. And I don't eat at mcdonalds I'm trash like you, you bimbo.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    When its white girls, unless theyre hella trashy youre gonna have to organize a "hang out" session with just the three of you drinking or something. Then at some point you leave.

Badda bing badda boom.

Ofc my "pimping" experience lasted all of 4 months, so take it with a grain of salt. But the girl that the guys really wanted to fuck was a total slut, but opposed to the idea of being traded for heroin, so you had to kind of set the mood and make it feel organic.
    Originally posted by CASPER When its white girls, unless theyre hella trashy youre gonna have to organize a "hang out" session with just the three of you drinking or something. Then at some point you leave.

Badda bing badda boom.

Ofc my "pimping" experience lasted all of 4 months, so take it with a grain of salt. But the girl that the guys really wanted to fuck was a total slut, but opposed to the idea of being traded for heroin, so you had to kind of set the mood and make it feel organic.

pretty much that I never understood the opposite scenario, like why can't a girl just freelance it? I met with a hooker a year ago and it ent up not going well but she had her shit together we ent up getting into a fight outside of my place so nothing really went down, she did bring tek though but I was more interested in that. Her personality was just way too getto for me to where it was a turn off.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the butt hurt never ends in space. You're obviously jelly of whyte girls. And I don't eat at mcdonalds I'm trash like you, you bimbo.

Lmao!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes you are trash ... absolutely lol

Funny how you got so butthurt over a thank of an insult

No one wants to be a Coke hoor and still fat with blue hair like your skanks

And who wants to buy ass from someone you gave herp to lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein Funny how you got so butthurt over a thank of an insult

Oh the irony
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I have no idea what you’re talking about hector
    Originally posted by CandyRein I have no idea what you’re talking about hector

hector are for well built spics.

fatties are more like gonzalez.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Yes you are trash … absolutely lol

Funny how you got so butthurt over a thank of an insult

No one wants to be a Coke hoor and still fat with blue hair like your skanks

And who wants to buy ass from someone you gave herp to lol

what do you have against blue hair you bimbo?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hector are for well built spics.

fatties are more like gonzalez.

you do know that hector is a first name and gonzalez is a last name.. smh.. I don't even.. the retardation in this thread has been maxed out.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you have against blue hair you bimbo?

Especially weird because she colored her hair red lol

I guess she's a blood not a crip
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you do know that hector is a first name and gonzalez is a last name.. smh.. I don't even.. the retardation in this thread has been maxed out.

yes because hectors are usually close friends that people go on a first name basis while gonzalez are their garderners that people try to keep more than an arms length away.

anyway ...

just as hector can be a first or last name so can gonzalez be either a first, middle or last name.

my name is gonzalez chung.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This is exactly what you should do:

Sell white girls bodies then do coke with them and ask them about their fathers and ex boyfriends. Then fuck her really hard and watch her cry afterwards and smoke a cigarette. then spend her money
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Especially weird because she colored her hair red lol

I guess she's a blood not a crip

4 Life

Now sit your $5 azz down, before I make change
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    ugh my gf likes that song n knos every word
Jump to Top