User Controls

sherman sticks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone ever done them? It makes me feel like I'm god mode on doom 2. All I thought about was pussy fucking and killing the pig cops. It seems like common since if you dont want your hair pulled fighting niggers shave it? the guy was just comfortably getting high and minding his own bizz and guess what a man had to step in to do her job for her.

nope but I smoked MXE out of a glass dick before, shit was fucking lit, I could definitely take a bowl to the face and then beat the shit out of any radiohead fan lmao
    I’m not sure u want to have sex with me, I’m on bath salts ur in ecstasy, that thing in the mask can’t tell it’s me I’m swinging the axe on LSD
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Fuck i want sherm

Bill Krozby will u mail me some
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo I’m not sure u want to have sex with me, I’m on bath salts ur in ecstasy, that thing in the mask can’t tell it’s me I’m swinging the axe on LSD

i dont know you and dont want to have sex with you because i dont know you, you retard.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    as in sherm sticks?

if so, 16 years ago i had a connect on the shit from a nigger that was on the run from los angeles hiding out in my hometown oceanside who dipped a newport 100 in some embalming fluid type shit and wrapped it in foil.. 2 sticks for 15 bones.

you had to light it by monkey-fucking it with a lit cig. butt.

that shit was weird... it would make me aggressive but at the same time felt like i just huffed air-dust and huffed industrial paint @ teh same time.
    Originally posted by Rrr Fuck i want sherm

Bill Krozby will u mail me some

no i wont, get your own idiot.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Sherm is PCP. Its called getting 'wet'. It often makes people wextremely aggressive and extremely hot, temperature wise. Many stories exist of people walking around naked outside, while high.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no i wont, get your own idiot.

U aint even gang
    Servd
    Originally posted by WellHung Sherm is PCP. Its called getting 'wet'. It often makes people wextremely aggressive and extremely hot, temperature wise. Many stories exist of people walking around naked outside, while high.

stfu nigger whyte boy all you do is smoke pole you lame as team ass nigger, here in the atx we have it going on

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby stfu nigger whyte boy all you do is smoke pole you lame as team ass nigger, here in the atx we have it going on

Sorry about that.🌹
Jump to Top