User Controls

More stories for you guys this time from the depths of prison at SATF Corcoran

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It is crazy how no matter what side youre on it is so similar across prisons and yards but some yards and prisons are worse than others. In my case, satf or corcoran a yard (i was also briefly as a layover at d yard before my time in vsp or valley state for a day which may actually be even a worse yard). At leats nowadays with the yards in ca being all so crazy or hectic at times and random. When I recently watched a youtube prison channel guy mentioned how they had a teller or a teir runner who was talking to cops secretly and cops always knew exactly what was going on before it literally happened. They got eyes and ewrs everywhere it seems.

When I waas in sny SATF I got in a fight with this tall black dude named LB or long beach over the phones as he hogged it and cut in line in front of people or worked his way in using bully tactics and anyway afterward he left the cell because he got me once where I had a shiner but he had his homie in there he tried tog et to jump me but he was just waiting and watching if I started winning too bad and I always held badk or half way would brawl with him than try to calm the situation before the other dude jumped in then wed go again and tlak and go again and tlak and finally he got me once under the eye but he paid the other guy like 15 bucks canteen or something. But the cos for some weird reason knew exactly what happened and as i was leaving the building to yard the next day they even said hey weve hewrd about you or some shit. We know all about you or something.

Yea I forgot to add that the dude actually thought theyd roll me out because of having a shiner and he was parnaoid every morning at Satf they had us put our ID cards on the table and I never caught his name and noticed it was gone everytime after that. I think he thought I was affiliated with the Russian Mob anyway but at least after that he calmed down over the phones.

The funny thing is this other black guy who was a tier runner and a lifer and I am almost positive was onnected with the cops but he was an ok dude and I had no issue with him, he tried to intervene because he assumed those guys are jumping me in that cell. But he backed out and that LD dude told him, "so youre going against black huh?" and they tried to make it a race thing even in sny level 2. But I was kinda pissed because I wasnt gonna leave and be punked like that thinking some dude has to save me so I went right back in and was hoping for a two on two. but basically the dude left and bitched out so the fight continued for a while before he caught me once with the shiner. But the other dude was all super cool to me and the cops knew the situation right after but the crazy thing was he was woofing at the LB dude even before my fight because everyone hated him and when he rolled in there he destoryed the entire atmosphere of the yard or at least the building.

Basically they shipped us of into that yard which was A yard in 2016 I believe and opened it up because it was purely gp and I guess they were shifting yards, but some of the guys there just switched over or I believe used to do time there like my bunky later who was a skinhead named Ted. He was form SoCal somewhere and kind of a short stocky dude with a lazy or shifting eye who snorted pills. It seems similar to the way you describe shit just with less politics.

I forgot to add that the dude actually thought theyd roll me out because of having a shiner and he was parnaoid every morning at Satf they had us put our ID cards on the table and I never caught his name and noticed it was gone everytime after that. I think he thought I was affiliated with the Russian Mob anyway but at least after that he calmed down over the phones.

The funny thing is this other black guy who was a tier runner and a lifer and I am almost positive was onnected with the cops but he was an ok dude and I had no issue with him, he tried to intervene because he assumed those guys are jumping me in that cell. But he backed out and that LB dude told him, "so youre going against black huh?" and they tried to make it a race thing even in sny level 2. But I was kinda pissed because I wasnt gonna leave and be punked like that thinking some dude has to save me so I went right back in and was hoping for a two on two. but basically the dude left and bitched out so the fight continued for a while before he caught me once with the shiner. But the other dude was all super cool to me and the cops knew the situation right after but the crazy thing was he was woofing at the LB dude even before my fight because everyone hated him and when he rolled in there he destoryed the entire atmosphere of the yard or at least the building.

Basically they shipped us of into that yard which was A yard in 2016 I believe and opene dit up because it was purely gp and I guess they were shifting yards, but some of the guys there just switched over or I believe used to do time there like my bunky later who was a skinhead named Ted. He was form SoCal somewhere and kind of a short stocky dude with a lazy or shifting eye who snorted pills. It seems similar to the way gp is just with slightly less or different politics.

Prison POV the crazy shit about it I thought all blacks were gonna jump me after this incident besides the lifer snitch dude who obviously stayed away them from most of the other blacks and was on the downlow propping me for it. This other white dude with the ponytail acted like, “man you should have told me they were going up to your cell like that I would have been there” but I didnt know him that well tog et him invovled and at the time I think he was just wolfing because later he didnt do anything.

This brings me to this second incident why I thought they were plotting on me: this tranny like weirdo dude claimed one of the blacks wanted to get at me and he will be in the building later but he was from another building on the same yard (a yard satf). He worked with the canteen getting the new arrivals slips and going with the whole group to the canteen and a cop. Andthe cop seemed like he knew about his hustle and didnt care even joekd to me heya re you gonna give him that soda? Huh? And laughed Because he would get these first time white dudes to give up like an item like a soda for no reason, just because he was doing his job or yard job and going with us in a line.

So I thought he was joking. Like seriously trying to get an item for that out of me but apparently I found later it was his hustle. He would kind of put pressure or extort these first timers. But the thing is this dude looked like he had aids or something and was friends with the tranny so i didnt want to. Fight him as well and risk getting infected due to his blood or him biting me or something. And I assumed him hollering at me for not giving him a soda was related to the fight I got into literally the previous night. They were all huddled the blacks in the building on the top tier so I felt like any second i was gonna get jumped and the white dude with the ponytail was all quiet but dat with me and told me to just let it come down and boil over. But fuck I almost fought him the next day as well but I just ended up not giving him a soda but fuck fighting some dude with aids lol haha.

To add to the above I was actually bit by this guatamalan who we called spider monkey later paisa named chaping at valley state before the transfer to satf. But needless to say, satf was the worse level two place ive been at of them all. Maybe due to the fact it was a brand new opened yard for levels 2s and they were sending all the rejects from valley state and other places there at once at the time.
Jump to Top