User Controls

I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT TYMOSHENKO

She's so fucking hot, I know she's probably done some greasy shit, but she also seems like she legitamtely seeks to make things better for the Ukrainian people even if she also wants to so some less morally upstanding things. Her ties with Putin are troubling, but amicability might be better at this point in time tbqh

I wish I looked that sexy, let alone when I'm fucking 60
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    not asian

/pass
    Technologist victim of incest
    She has glasses just like mine.
    She’s 60? Good on her for that, but if she’s a slime ball with shady connections?.....she has lost all appeal.
    Originally posted by Technologist She has glasses just like mine.
    She’s 60? Good on her for that, but if she’s a slime ball with shady connections?…..she has lost all appeal.

It depends on who you ask. She did three years in prison before being absolved, but I think she really does want what's best for Ukrainians, although a source I trust says she's preferred by Putin because she's easier to bribe, but she's loaded to heaven already and siding with Russia vs the UN/NATO is kind of a catch 22 tbqh. There are no good answers. Getting on better terms with Russia eventually might actually be the better option in the long term.
Jump to Top