User Controls

Share Yr Github

Lanny Bird of Courage
    ITT: post your github profile or interesting projects. Just logged into github and noticed the only people I've collaborated with seriously in the past haven't done anything in a while. Could be fun to paw through some of yall's repos and vice-versa. Even if you don't have any super exciting projects (lord knows I don't) it could be interesting to see the code that goes with people's handles.

I'm going to be a bit of a hypocrite, since my GH username is my full real name I'll ask that other people post here or PM me and I'll link you off of the public boards.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'll make a github after you give me a Master Class in coding, lan lan.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    haha, sure thing blood. Step one in lan lan's coding master class: never take anyone's programming advice, literally 100% of people giving you advice are either crotchety old faggots who think women these days are too promiscuous and men are too feminine or newly minted developers who think they know everything despite not having a line of code in meaningful production (or both) and god knows that applies to my advice too.
    LiquidIce Houston
    Hell naw, I aint sharing not github account on here you crazy ass old man. I don't really have any cool projects and it's been a while since I've committed to any cool open source projects.

It's also a graveyard of old projects or half-written projects that don't work anymore. Every once in a while I get an urge to groom my account, but nothing ever comes of it. God, I wish I was cool and had a cool project on there with like 10+ stars.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's also a graveyard of old projects or half-written projects that don't work anymore. Every once in a while I get an urge to groom my account, but nothing ever comes of it. God, I wish I was cool and had a cool project on there with like 10+ stars.

Oh man, I know that feel bro. My last commit was on May 13 and I have long runs of no activity (plus the most stars I have on a repo is 2 </3). Plus I have like a more than a dozen projects that are in various states of completion (most of them are at the "proof of concept, all interesting problems solved, lots of boring code before being a meaningful release" phase). I lament that both my last job and my current one don't use github. I'd have crazy month long streaks down if I could count commits on work projects, but I guess on the other hand not being able to count work projects does makes it a more useful overview to hiring managers or whatever. Not that I give a fuck for the moment since I'm in my current job for at least another 11 months, but it will become relevant after that.

Whatever state of disarray or sparseness you're at though I'd still be interested. It may just be silliness but I feel like I gain some meaningful insight into people when I read their code (people who write code with some level of regularity at least).

But regardless of if you want to share your profile or not, if you're interested in mine (again, not really edge-of-your-seat stuff, but is you interested in the same way I am it might be fun to glance at) I'll give you a link to mine since I don't think you're going to go and post my PI all over the place.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I don't have anything in my GitHub. :(

I should start putting some of my work into it, but I think I'll wait.
    Made a github.

Mostly for following sec related repos and such, maybe i'll make a repo for 'Hello World!' programs, that seems about right considering my skill level in actual programming. Lulz.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll run one up

actually
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Already shared mine in another thread so what the hay:

https://github.com/RyanJenkins
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Last time I was on Git, was when Ericka Camacho's nudes were leaked.
    Last time I was on Git, was when Ericka Camacho's nudes were leaked.

She's too old anyway.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    She's too old anyway.

Speaking of leaked nudes for teens, anywhere on deepnet to find them?
    Speaking of leaked nudes for teens, anywhere on deepnet to find them?

Camacho's? Lol they're on the clearnet but if you want the good stuff sure there's lot's of places and if i do remember correctly i've already sent you the link to GH.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Camacho's? Lol they're on the clearnet but if you want the good stuff sure there's lot's of places and if i do remember correctly i've already sent you the link to GH.

Can't find Camacho's and also lost the link. Link me some new places mate.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't have one. Sounds FED. (don't mind me)
    Can't find Camacho's and also lost the link. Link me some new places mate.

I'll PM you the link to the uncensored hidden wiki, so you can go look for yourself when i return from things i need to do today.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I'll PM you the link to the uncensored hidden wiki, so you can go look for yourself when i return from things i need to do today.
    Nice man, thanks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    2222look a cat

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Why am I subscribed to this bullshit thread
    Originally posted by Lanny haha, sure thing blood. Step one in lan lan's coding master class: never take anyone's programming advice, literally 100% of people giving you advice are either crotchety old faggots who think women these days are too promiscuous and men are too feminine or newly minted developers who think they know everything despite not having a line of code in meaningful production (or both) and god knows that applies to my advice too.

men in general or just you.
Jump to Top