User Controls

Real coke

Realkushseller Yung Blood
    What does real coke feel like compared to shitty coke
    bling bling Dark Matter
    liek smokeing a thousand cigs in 1 second
    less jittery. instant erection, numb face, tastes kinda good, feels good up the nose.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i dnt murk up my nose but thts what i think
    crack is for real niggas only

bling bling Dark Matter
    is dat a rip off for a dollar sack
    freeeebase

I'm get that powder my info
    2 for 1 git it dun
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    If you get powder than you're getting shit that has more baby laxative and Tylenol than coke. Good shit should be fish scale, that has a pearly color to it. How old are you? 12? 13?
    If you get powder than you're getting shit that has more baby laxative and Tylenol than coke. Good shit should be fish scale, that has a pearly color to it. How old are you? 12? 13?
    That's what's up. Gotta chop the fucker real good, cocaine is fun to do. Not the greatest stealth drug in the world though. I thought I could crush the chunks with the back of a card but it made it flat and didn't break up very much.

I like how you can just crush the meth shards and its good to go, no need to get it really fine and make huge lines. I keep shards intact for the most part because its fun to melt them down and make it stick to the glass.

MDMA is fun to crush too. I had tan stuff and it went white when crushed, very pretty when your rolling.

Heroin is probably my favorite to handle. Its so soft, warm and inviting like holding a baby. It doesn't take much chopping or crushing for those tan rocks and since its not a white powder usually its easy to see on a knife/card.
    have almost tired ever drug in the world scronaldo j trump men sound like you know your drugs [SIZE=14px] [/SIZE]
    i love each and all of gods psychoactive creations.
Jump to Top