User Controls

Aliens Confirmed

Aliens confirmed niggas.

General McCasland

From:t.delonge@me.com To: [EMAIL="john.podesta@gmail.com"]john.podesta@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
    Date: 2016-01-25 16:04
    Subject: General McCasland

He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago. Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago. He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best, Tom DeLonge TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER [EMAIL="TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM"]TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM[/EMAIL] | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099
    Dem reptiles man

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/

antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    john podesta is a reptilian kike. tbh this whole election cycle has been a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. 2015+1 kurrent year where every conspiracy turned out to be true.
    Merlin Houston
    They use so many code words. Hillary and friends mentioned 'aliens' a lot too in their emails. Though the context here doesn't seem to imply a coded message.

Originally posted by antinatalism john podesta is a reptilian kike. tbh this whole election cycle has been a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. 2015+1 kurrent year where every conspiracy turned out to be true.

Where did you get that idea?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merlin Houston
    Also reminder that 'Fake News' was created to discredit wikileaks. Shills on /pol/ (probably Correct the Record) were actually saying that the Clinton campaign had created pizzagate solely to distract from the looming indictment, which of course is ridiculous. As that failed hard the new narrative about fake news is a lot more effective.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    UFOs and stealing children for rape and murder. look at the Mexican sketchs by the police sketch artist. they're identical to the podesta brothers.

Fucking insane shit in the world right now!

fuck and Dr Edgar Mitchell passed away too :(
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    there are aliens on this planet and there is zero chance of disclosure. no human on earth has the capacity to outsmart or punk them in any way whatsoever. they are our masters.
    Originally posted by snab_snib there are aliens on this planet and there is zero chance of disclosure. no human on earth has the capacity to outsmart or punk them in any way whatsoever. they are our masters.

You have the right idea.

History channel "ancient aliens" is all bullshit, the conclusion is they all want to rape, kidnap, torture us and blow up the planet and have star wars. I don't think a species that can choose to reveal its existence or not and can travel at light speed across galaxies needs to invade earth for resources or technology or to study humans, it makes no sense.

We have existed long enough and made it into space that they can observe us just fine, we make lots of noise.

They probably took one look at us and deemed us unworthy undeveloped pigs and moved on.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Dem reptiles man

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

those palm trees come from a software developed for Max and Maya.
Jump to Top