User Controls

does anyone know if 1337/bipolarhighroller is alright?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Itd be nice to know.

If you read this, I pray for you everyday. I have my church pray for you too.

I get it if you never want to talk to me bit itd bw nice to know youre alive and well.

If anyone knows, Id like to know hes alright. Thanks. Happu thanksgiving guys. Happy thanksgiving 1337.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Ill rape you faggot
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I might actually pray for you someday
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    were u 2 in a butt-sex relationship?
    Tell us the cringy §m£ÂgØL stories. I don't have the old threads saves.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Tell us the cringy §m£ÂgØL stories. I don't have the old threads saves.

hydro in a fit of opiate rage held a gun to his head and made him get ass fucked by her "hubby" while pulling her hair out.

/fruid.

Fuck Your World African Astronaut
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME
    lol you go to church?
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo lol you go to church?

the methadone clinic is her church
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the methadone clinic is her church

i wonder if she dresses up at all to go? are thanksgiving/christmas/easter special occasions there where you get like 130% of your normal dose?
    Originally posted by fucking_weirdo i wonder if she dresses up at all to go? are thanksgiving/christmas/easter special occasions there where you get like 130% of your normal dose?

some do some don't but your welcome in whatever shape or form you are as long as you have enough drugs in your system.

you can be a cholo, you can be father time, you can be wearing a leather thong, thanks be to god. god commands that alcohol is good.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby some do some don't but your welcome in whatever shape or form you are as long as you have enough drugs in your system.

you can be a cholo, you can be father time, you can be wearing a leather thong, thanks be to god. god commands that alcohol is good.

drink liquid clocks til i see god, crystal display, can't turn it off
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby some do some don't but your welcome in whatever shape or form you are as long as you have enough drugs in your system.

Im glad you melt your brain with alcohol on the daily
    Originally posted by Rrr Im glad you melt your brain with alcohol on the daily

heard.
    you have her dead to rights slick cowboy what will you do now?

Shut up hydro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wanna find Hydro's homeless tent and break it down with a metal pipe and hit her a few times too so even when she does a hit of heroin shes still in pain

Fuck you bitch
    we will grief her spawn area you get the withers ill put lava on everything
Jump to Top