User Controls

Anyone into the occult?

RestStop Space Nigga
    I recently obtained a pretty rare magic book I can't seem to find anything like it online, some of the names/forces within the text don't even turn up on a google search I know this doesn't really prove anything but I did find it pretty odd...anyways does anyone have any knowledge of this kind of thing? Not asking for guides or "what color should my candles be?" type of question but I'd really appreciate any feedback/experiences anyone has on it....
    The original content cult
    post some quotes et cetera and we'll make some shit up ("research") it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    do some of the spells and see if it unleashes demons on the earth and shit
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    theoccult.bz

interesting occult book repository started by an old totse2 member
    Kek Houston
    Post some pics of the text. Cover, index, a few pages etc. maybe we can figure this shit out.
    Kek Houston
    Also check out this thread:
    http://niggasin.space/forum/conspiracy/65283-occult-general-discussion
    I have prayed to demons every day and wished for fire. Gave tributes to cats like the Egyptians while smoking meth and staying awake to watch the sun rise and fall and I was rewarded with a massive fire that destroyed my old house rendering me homeless.
    Kek Houston
    [greentext]>I was rewarded with a massive fire that destroyed my old house rendering me homeless[/greentext]

Truly blessed

[greentext]>I was rewarded with a massive fire that destroyed my old house rendering me homeless[/greentext]

Truly blessed

I also made OTC rocket fuel and tried to turn a hot water heater into a fusion space station engine. I still never got charged with arson though which baffles me. I had 1000 boxes of matches in a pressure cooker in the basement and the firemen carried out all my huge jugs of iodine and they just sat there all winter.
    Industrial Houston
    its cool my nigga
    i bet scrotal's telling us about what he did in minecraft with his 70 year old dad
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I think that in a way Everyone on this site IS into the Occult.
    The Occult defined is literately "things hidden from view" Occluded sight.
    We seek knowledge wherever it is.
    Merlin Houston
    I'm a magician. Real magic is symbolism. It's everywhere especially large corporations logos and advertising.
    Hmm... this thread is old. Bummer.

Reststop, if you still have any interest, PM me, please.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Merlin I'm a magician

really makes you think
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I am a certified memeticist.
    only tree left 2 go !!i believe in WITCHES not BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Merlin I'm a magician. Real magic is symbolism. It's everywhere especially large corporations logos and advertising.

Symbols don't do anything. Wearing a cross doesn't cause miracles.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RestStop I recently obtained a pretty rare magic book I can't seem to find anything like it online, some of the names/forces within the text don't even turn up on a google search I know this doesn't really prove anything but I did find it pretty odd…anyways does anyone have any knowledge of this kind of thing? Not asking for guides or "what color should my candles be?" type of question but I'd really appreciate any feedback/experiences anyone has on it….

don't buy black stick candles.

don't play with this shit

don't read up on the victorian puritans of Queen Victorian era which red hat clubs still exist today. totally into witchcraft and look for young warlocks with "The Gift"
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by littleasianlady Symbols don't do anything. Wearing a cross doesn't cause miracles.

2 questions. are you really asian and a lady? and how little? like Acup
Jump to Top