User Controls

there is no media

There is censorship.

Want to discover about secret weapons that the military has?

So does the enemy. Therefore, the US military has lasers in mosquitos that are powerful enough to destroy an asteroid from Pluto. According to the official DoD website.

That sort of stuff is not going to be accurate.

Is the government using secret agents in Africa to take over Somalia? If they are, then the media will say Muslim terrorists are are running around Somalia and they must be stopped. CIA is on the ground stopping them. Or training them. Or something. Want to be anti government and run off to Somalia? Okay. These guys are CIA educated. You can be a front line grenade thrower, machine gunner or suicide bomber. And think you are fighting for the cause you support. But you aren't. You have been manipulated.

You are never going to get the story from the media if it is important. The government will decide that the information can interfere on one of their missions or empower an enemy (M16's jam all the time) and therefore the information must be controlled to influence your perspectives and opinions.

Do you get it yet?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm a cyber criminal, regular criminal, pedohebecreepophile and i've made bombs before, pretty big ones too. I'm also openly opposed to everything the US government stands for. Why am i not in Guantanamo Bay yet? Obviously i'm a danger to humanity and probably a terrorist.
    Maybe you work for the FBI and don't know.

Why did the government make you hate them? Because employees wanted to incite terrorism, illegally persecute you and destroy their careers/go to jail/go on a watch list, or, do you not remember the part where you work for the FBI?

I'm just speculating. You might work for the DHS for all I know. And just think you are some kind of hobo for your undercover job.

Pig.
    Personally, if you don't work for DoD you don't have a cool job.

CIA recruits from DoD for people who don't work at a desk. Because CIA and DoD are friends. DoD has all the capabilities of the CIA in an independent capacity. CIA can have an opinion, just like secret DoD units. Don't like what the government is doing? BAM. Dead Kennedy. Police do what police do. And if they disagree they become a security risk. CIA disagrees and gets a promotion. Because CIA is trusted to use their better judgement. Which is why they don't persecute people and carry handcuffs. They talk to people, don't radicalise people (to give them more work) and realise this isn't a game.

Pig.
    How does CIA do things like Arab spring?

Find oppressed sand niggers/gang bangers. Support them.

How does CIA prevent civil war in the USA? Find oppressed niggers/gang bangers. Support them.

Fuck the police.
    If i were a federal agent, how would that make you feel?
    If you were female? Homicidal.

If you were male? Like my dick was bigger than yours.
    They call it combinowanie or are proud of it vs other europeans hwo good they are at finding small ways to hustle or save money in illegal or semi legal ways. for insatcne password sharing on netflix is huge in poland, pirated software, going to store isles and pretending to pay for goods and making it seem like you did only to wlak out for free with them. etc. they call it "combinowanie" and may be the best at it in europe.
    I have a problem with federal agents. They are not legally allowed to approach me.

I am the king of China. My girlfriend is a colonel in the PLAN. If they approach me they sabotage their careers. And they know approaching me is to feed their egos. Not as a part of their employment.

And they persecute people and incite civil unrest.

Police coming near me make me homicidal.
    Sounds like girl problems to me.
    I have a problem with jealousy and resentment.

Being the king of China makes people jealous and resent me.

therefore my homicidal tendencies at police interference are focused on protecting a multi billion dollar investment,

To reiterate:

federal agents make me homicidal
    Are you a virgin?
    do you mean with people?
    i mean, sex with people, or pure in intention.
    ITT:
    If you are getting involved, assessing and providing comment on a matter that appears to involve the CIA and the Chinese military, or claims it does, and are not authorised to be, and are not supposed to be, you will be in so much trouble for the rest of your life it is not funny.

If I saw something on the internet that claimed Chinese government contact, CIA involvement, and I knew I was not to be involved, I would report it because it would scare the fuck out of me. That is extremely high level shit. And further, I would not make an assessment that involved me making a personal or credibility attack on the originator of the post.

I don't want your life destroyed, so I am going to hope your name is Sir.

Hello Sir.
    If I saw something on the internet that claimed Chinese government contact, CIA involvement, and I knew I was not to be involved, I would report it

Who would you report it to? As you seem to say the government is evil so do you just tell your mom?
    Your life is destroyed.

Have a nice day.
    do you mean with people?

No, dogs obviously... You fucking furry.
    Is this guy ever going to say something?
Jump to Top