User Controls

The End is Here

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    As the elite corporate terrorists and their sock puppets lead us all into World War Three, the end of society as we know it fast approaches. This will be a tribulation such as the world has never seen. If the days of this wicked system were not cut short by a higher power, no life would be saved, but they will be cut down. Very, very soon now, the wicked will be destroyed, exactly during the height of their campaign of terror. Everything is unfolding exactly as prophesied would happen.

"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord, "I shall repay".

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - having a form of godliness but denying its power."

"For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short."

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…"

Then He told them a parable: "Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near."

"His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

"Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare."

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

"And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.…"

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.…"

nahhh
    Then the evil spirits they gathered the kings together to the place that is called Armageddon in the Hebrew language [meaning “Mountain of Megiddo,” a strategic pass in northern Israel].
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    I'd agree the end times aren't far off. Doesn't the bible say the earth will be destroyed with fire this time?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd agree the end times aren't far off. Doesn't the bible say the earth will be destroyed with fire this time?

It says nobody will know when the end times are going to be, is what it says. And it says it'll be destroyed by a bunch of shit, fire included, but again, nobody knows when it's going to happen (according to the Bibuhl) so this is all objective hearsay. I've had pastors claiming the end times were right around the corner for the last 25 years. Personally I project the 'end times' to be a few hundred years off when we really start to run out of natural resources; that makes more sense to me than a plague of locusts sent from an angry God.
    Cognition Yung Blood
    Yeah but what aboutniggers proliferating. We will be overrun with them like locusts in a few short generations (short cuz niggers breed at 15)
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    It says nobody will know when the end times are going to be, is what it says. And it says it'll be destroyed by a bunch of shit, fire included, but again, nobody knows when it's going to happen (according to the Bibuhl) so this is all objective hearsay. I've had pastors claiming the end times were right around the corner for the last 25 years. Personally I project the 'end times' to be a few hundred years off when we really start to run out of natural resources; that makes more sense to me than a plague of locusts sent from an angry God.
    I think the end of resources like oil and water will pretty much be the society reset. I can for sure envision a time when children playing might dig up a car and they'll be told a story of today's world.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    tl;dr
    Merlin Houston
    tl;dr

god is dead
    God can't be dead. The intricate and precise workings of all His creation proves it. And now it's time for all the scumbags to finally get theirs, in spades.
    glod Yung Blood
    Shemiteh is on the 13th. Won't be the end of the world, but a lot of people worry that tptb will use it as their excuse to pull the plug on our phony monetary system and stock exchange. A major reset like that will almost certainly be accompanied by a war that the banksters hope will provide cover for their systematized theft.

Edit: No, WWIII is not starting this 13th.
    God can't be dead. The intricate and precise workings of all His creation proves it. And now it's time for all the scumbags to finally get theirs, in spades.
    Ya, but do you think God had Email before 1994?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    God can't be dead. The intricate and precise workings of all His creation proves it.

Let's assume for a minute god exists, what is to prevent him from creating the universe and set it to auto-run without the need for intervention? He could just turn it on and the thing would go until eternity, therefore the workings of the universe can't prove he isn't dead, even in a universe where we assume god exists or has existed.
    Let's assume for a minute god exists, what is to prevent him from creating the universe and set it to auto-run without the need for intervention? He could just turn it on and the thing would go until eternity, therefore the workings of the universe can't prove he isn't dead, even in a universe where we assume god exists or has existed.

Free will is the lynchpin of the entire design.
    Free will is the lynchpin of the entire design.
    Was it free will that made you do all that meth?
    "If the days were not cut short, no man would be saved."
    "If the days were not cut short, no man would be saved."
    I'm sensing a strong Catholic upbringing in you. Like you spent a lot of time in the rectory basement with Father O'Fealy.
    The aliens have massive and extremely powerful ships, which have been circling our world for six thousand years, completely cloaked to our sensing devices. They can cloak themselves quite easily by shifting the molecular structure of their ships slightly into another dimension, in such a way that they can fully interact in both dimensions simultaneously. They have been observing our world and the way we have ruined our planet and our way of life. Very soon now, they will amass and bear weapons on the ships of the bad aliens, which are also cloaked and fully armed. A great battle will commence, with the bad aliens on the losing end of the fray. Then all the evil of the earth, all those who's name is not written in the book of life (alien computer database) will be vaporized at once. They will see the great battle in the sky, and then they will know, and then they will beg to be saved, but it will be too late for them. All of this is about to happen. But first, the worst is yet to come for us, for both the rich and the poor. A time so terrible that a great portion of the entire planet's population will die. The great tribulation is about to begin, brought upon us by the profiteering warmongers and their willing conspirators, and it will come swiftly when it does. All at once it will be upon us all.
    The aliens have massive and extremely powerful ships, which have been circling our world for six thousand years, completely cloaked to our sensing devices. They can cloak themselves quite easily by shifting the molecular structure of their ships slightly into another dimension, in such a way that they can fully interact in both dimensions simultaneously. They have been observing our world and the way we have ruined our planet and our way of life. Very soon now, they will amass and bear weapons on the ships of the bad aliens, which are also cloaked and fully armed. A great battle will commence, with the bad aliens on the losing end of the fray. Then all the evil of the earth, all those who's name is not written in the book of life (alien computer database) will be vaporized at once. They will see the great battle in the sky, and then they will know, and then they will beg to be saved, but it will be too late for them. All of this is about to happen. But first, the worst is yet to come for us, for both the rich and the poor. A time so terrible that a great portion of the entire planet's population will die. The great tribulation is about to begin, brought upon us by the profiteering warmongers and their willing conspirators, and it will come swiftly when it does. All at once it will be upon us all.
    Why don't you just put on a bathrobe, wrap some more foil around your head, and drink the fucking kool-aid already?
Jump to Top