User Controls

Fugitive Prisoners

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    At first I was hoping these guys get away, as I do by default in any cases of bad guy vs. good guy, but after a cursory examination of their histories and personalities, these guys are fucking morons. They were the type of guys that, if they weren't already lifers, would be in and out of prison anyway because they are so fucking dumb.

I also noticed an anomaly in the official story of how they killed Richard Matt. It is said that he fired shots at a camper, and the guy just drove along, humming some fucking dopey song to himself, in an area in close proximity to where the escaped prisoners could have made it to on foot. I know it's hundreds of miles of area, but if there were two escaped murderers within two hundred miles of you, and their faces were being shown in news headlines and breaking stories, don't you think you might, I don't know, keep an ear out for 'banging' noises, or maybe pay attention to your surroundings when you are alone in the woods? He is camping, after all.....maybe this guy never watches TV or reads newspapers, or...listens to the radio.....or has a phone.....

I barely skimmed two articles of this story, and then read another article in the mainstream media about their histories and profiles, and already see a questionable aspect of the story. I wonder how many more there would be if someone did a little actual work? I mean, I'm not fucking gonna do it. I'm just saying, the news, most if not all of it, is probably mostly fake, and I mean, totally fake, not just 'they are lying to us' fake.......
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I guess the police were called there by some lady who heard a knock at her door. Maybe this guy just heard a banging noise and then claimed it was a gunshot after the fact? There are no pictures of any bullet holes in the camper. I don't believe him.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    What are you even talking about?
    The middle paragraph is maybe about this cereal killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Matt

On June 26, 2015, Matt was shot and killed by officers in Franklin County, New York, near the town of Malone,[19][20][21][22] Sweat initially escaped capture, but was shot and arrested two days later.[23] after a confrontation in which he refused to drop the firearm he was holding.[24]

An autopsy indicated Matt had a blood alcohol level of 0.18%, more than twice the level of intoxication under New York law.[22]
Jump to Top