User Controls

Should I feel bad?

too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    My son is a doctor/lawyer/dentist/architect……

These are good things. Apparently. Losers flip burgers. This is how we are raised.

This is your whole life. You gotta work hard to get there. It becomes your life. Gotta put in overtime to succeed.

Say I flip burgers. Metaphorically.

I get diarrhoea. I go talk about shit to my doctor.

I get booked for smoking pot. I get a public defender.

I get a paycheck. I buy a video game designed by someone who spend months writing code drinking coffee. I smoke pot and play it with a coworker.

I go out on the weekend. I drink Hennessey. I don't work everyday.

My life is a failure. I'm not a success.

Should I feel bad for exploiting these people who are providing for me? I am not jealous of them. I feel they are victims of propaganda and brainwashing. Should I feel that I am taking advantage of them?
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    Cooking dinner. Some steak, mushrooms, potato, carrots. Cost me about $30 for three people.

This kitchen

Does not make it taste any different to this one:

But why would people rather be my friend and come over with the first kitchen?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    depends whatever the amount your paycheck is IMO... whocares what you do for a living -- as long as it pays very well... though getting paid to think for a living is the route you're ultimately going to what to end up in.

it seems like in the states now [assuming you're not living with parents] if you're not making 40 grand a year minimum then the typical american lifestyle including technology and mortgage/rent bullshit then life will be not be as fun.

idk im always xan'd the fuck out so i could be wrong
Jump to Top