User Controls

Actor Rob Schneider defends freedom of speech in furious anti-vax Twitter rant, blasting 'totalitarian' social media

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Rob Schneider has blasted technology giants and liberals in a free speech rant where he suggested he'd been threatened with violence because of others pushing 'totalitarian crap'.

The 56-year-old actor – who has been vocal about his anti-vaccination stance for many years - took to Twitter to criticize brands including Google, Facebook and YouTube for alleged hiding information from users.

Facebook has admitted limiting views of groups that could spread misinformation about vaccines linked to causing autism, and Amazon has removed books that claim to promote cures for those on the spectrum.

'Sorry to have to repeat this again: Free Speech is ALL speech. Even the speech that you find repugnant,' Schneider began his series of tweets. 'You are either for ALL of it or… you are for none of it. We don't need people deciding FOR us what to think, see or hear. That's a load of totalitarian crap.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7723479/Rob-Schneider-warns-against-totalitarian-Amazon-Google-Facebook-free-speech-Twitter-rant.html

lol, Schneider is the man. Celebrities have to be so PC if they want to keep their careers. I guess it matters less if you do the kind of comedy he does.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    If you never vaccinate your kids you're a piece of shit and you have autism, lol
    Originally posted by Sudo If you never vaccinate your kids you're a piece of shit and you have autism, lol

If you never attempt to troll, and people won't have the chance to realize you're a silly gay troll, you have autism. True story.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz If you never attempt to troll, and people won't have the chance to realize you're a silly gay troll, you have autism. True story.

you do have autism tho right?
    Originally posted by Sudo you do have autism tho right?

Dude I invented autism
    I wonder has prevalent autism was in the olden days
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There was a recent case here where a girl developed serious narcolepsy after the swine flu vaccine.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/narcolepsy-case-state-faces-4m-bill-after-vaccine-settlement-1.4088687

Would posting her story on facebook be classed as "misinformation"? It actually happened.

For the vast majority of us vaccines are positive, and give us better health and better computer coding abilities, but for some people vaccines have tragic effects. There is no misinformation in pointing that out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Certain people can see side effects, but narcolepsy seems like a stretch

also Rob Schneider seems like exactly the kind of person who would be into this
    If only he was so passionate about acting and comedy...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7723479/Rob-Schneider-warns-against-totalitarian-Amazon-Google-Facebook-free-speech-Twitter-rant.html

lol, Schneider is the man. Celebrities have to be so PC if they want to keep their careers. I guess it matters less if you do the kind of comedy he does.

This is really old...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Rob Schneider has been saying this for years to the point where Jedi tube muted his videos.
    Who the fuck cares normie
Jump to Top