User Controls

Is it possible to synthesize a airbourne virus that only kills Nggers, jedis and Browsns?

filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Why are Jedi’s always defending multiculturalism race baiting and propagating the myth of colored people only getting ducked by cops or the system? Aren’t they white?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    White people already have the autism so yeah it already worked. Must suck to be an inferior white. I do feel pity for you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Is it possible for you to stop fucking niggers?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Shaddup faggot
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Israel have apparently researched this, but jedis are so closely related to the surrounding Palestinians that it wouldn't work. And even on the most divergent groups, humans tend to be extremely similar physiologically. Basically, it just isn't feasible.

Also viruses don't go airbourne very well, they are very delicate and break down quickly outside the body, especially in sunlight. And they only usually infect specific tissues, like how cold viruses only affect the lining of the nose.

Perhaps, if you were in a position like Israel is, you could immunise your population and then use a virus weapon. In fact, I'd be surprised if they don't have something like that.

Israel has not signed the 1972 Biological and Toxin Weapons Conventions (BTWC)…the Sunday Times in 1998 cited an Israeli military source in reporting that Israeli F-16 crews received training in loading active chemical and biological warheads onto airplanes…research on several select agents and toxins, including plague bacterium (Yersinia pestis), typhus bacterium (Rickettsia prowazekii), staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB), rabies, anthrax bacterium (Bacillus anthracis), botulinum bacterium (Clostridium botulinum), botulinum toxin, and Ebola virus. As of 2011, IIBR publications have focused on anthrax bacterium and plague bacterium.
    https://www.nti.org/learn/countries/israel/biological/

So basically the Israelis are focusing on bacteria, not viruses.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    You'll infect your eye out kid.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Why would you want to?

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Israel have apparently researched this, but jedis are so closely related to the surrounding Palestinians that it wouldn't work. And even on the most divergent groups, humans tend to be extremely similar physiologically. Basically, it just isn't feasible.

Also viruses don't go airbourne very well, they are very delicate and break down quickly outside the body, especially in sunlight. And they only usually infect specific tissues, like how cold viruses only affect the lining of the nose.

Perhaps, if you were in a position like Israel is, you could immunise your population and then use a virus weapon. In fact, I'd be surprised if they don't have something like that.

https://www.nti.org/learn/countries/israel/biological/

So basically the Israelis are focusing on bacteria, not viruses.

I was going to mention bacteria and then I read the rest of your post.

Somebody I know works in a lab testing airborne bacteria for mosquito disease control. Apparently they've got some bacteria that can affect the endocannabinoids a mosquito uses to metabolize food properly so they just starve out. I guess it doesn't effect humans or whatever but they had problems getting it to only effect mosquitoes and not other bugs. I'm not going to pretend to understand it so don't ask me any questions. This is all I remember.

However the implications if something like that could effect humans is fucking terrifying. But given how mongrely we all are, it'd be pretty hard to distinguish by race. Racists are best keeping away from the genophase shit. Stick to sterilizations. Some welfare or charity based incentive would probably work.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Wiping out the Mosquito would have implications far beyond wiping out Malaria and other Mosquito born pathogens. They have a very important position in the eco-system as a whole. Wiping them out would have a knock-on affect that would spread to many other species and cause a chain reaction that would put the whole eco-system out of whack. Not a very good idea at all.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Narc Wiping out the Mosquito would have implications far beyond wiping out Malaria and other Mosquito born pathogens. They have a very important position in the eco-system as a whole. Wiping them out would have a knock-on affect that would spread to many other species and cause a chain reaction that would put the whole eco-system out of whack. Not a very good idea at all.

Easy to say if you don't have to deal with the fuckers
    Originally posted by Narc Wiping out the Mosquito would have implications far beyond wiping out Malaria and other Mosquito born pathogens. They have a very important position in the eco-system as a whole. Wiping them out would have a knock-on affect that would spread to many other species and cause a chain reaction that would put the whole eco-system out of whack. Not a very good idea at all.

We should just breed lots of bats.
    What I dont get is why the media is becoming so femnized jediised and so many gays are reporters and taking over online and traditional media outlets? They discriminate and put their own kind in just as much as the straight white man for instane. So why is the straight white man blamed for everything? For metoo, for people of color and cops hating on em or shooting them, for discrimination in the workplace, for everything really? Anyone?
    Originally posted by Wariat What I dont get is why the media is becoming so femnized jediised and so many gays are reporters and taking over online and traditional media outlets? They discriminate and put their own kind in just as much as the straight white man for instane. So why is the straight white man blamed for everything? For metoo, for people of color and cops hating on em or shooting them, for discrimination in the workplace, for everything really? Anyone?

Do you actually have any numbers backing up a demographic shift or are you just pulling this out of your asshole?
    From my personal experience being part of this scene. The main Forbes editor who outed me and they switched him up is a fag. Look at Polygon how they always pattycake female lead roles in movies and how badly theyve been hyping up the latest feminazi terminator film for one.

No they don't. Scientists have done the research and wiping them out would have little effect. Other bugs would take their place as a food source. Not everything sits at some ecological point of balance. Some things can be wiped out without much notice.
    Originally posted by filtration Like Mexicans.

I knew someone would say that.

But no. 9% of the world with the second most spoken language, would definitely be noticed. America would suffer greatly if 17% of its work force disappeared. Most of the fruit besides apples and tomatoes in your local supermarket would be gone. There would be no more cocaine production.
    Yes it's called "An honest days work"
Jump to Top