User Controls

If Trump goes down, it should be for this.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Today, President Donald J. Trump commuted the prison sentence of Ronen Nahmani, an action strongly supported by many notable leaders from across the political spectrum, like Representatives Hakeem Jeffries and Mark Meadows.

Mr. Nahmani is a non-violent, first-time offender with no criminal history. He has five young children at home and his wife is suffering from terminal cancer. These extenuating circumstances underscore the urgency of his request for clemency.

Members of Congress and a broad cross-section of the legal community have expressed support for clemency for Mr. Nahmani. These include several distinguished senior Department of Justice officials, numerous prosecutors and judges, and many reputable legal scholars. Among his supporters are former United States Attorneys General Edwin Meese and Michael Mukasey, former Solicitor General Seth Waxman, former Senator Orrin Hatch, Senators Marco Rubio and Rand Paul, Representatives Mark Meadows, Matt Gaetz, Anthony Brown, Bradley Schneider, Darren Soto, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Eliot Engel, Frederica Wilson, Hakeem Jeffries, Lois Frankel, Ted Lieu, Tom McClintock, and many others.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-trump-commutes-sentence-ronen-nahmani/

US President Donald Trump on Monday granted a presidential pardon to Israel-born Florida resident Ronen Nahmani, convicted in 2015 of distributing synthetic marijuana and sentenced to 20 years.

The 41-year-old Nahmani is an ultra-Orthodox father of five whose wife has terminal cancer.
    He was indicted for attempting in 2014 to sell the synthetic drugs obtained from China.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP
    “Mr. Nahmani is a non-violent, first-time offender with no criminal history,” the White House said in a statement. It added that the action was “strongly supported by many notable leaders from across the political spectrum.”
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-pardons-israel-born-man-jailed-for-drug-offenses/

Nahmani imported synthetic cannabinoids in powder form from suppliers in China and Hong Kong who shipped the substances to Nahmani by UPS and other international carriers. He paid these suppliers through wire transfers, which sometimes were sent by his brother, Israel Nahmani. At times, Nahmani discussed in emails with his suppliers the specific chemicals they were sending him, showing that he knew the chemicals included AB-Fubinaca and THJ-2201.7

Nahmani operated as a wholesaler, selling to others around the country the synthetic cannabinoids in powder and smokeable forms. He sold large quantities of synthetic cannabinoids in powder form, including more than 40 kilograms of powder to a single purchaser. He also set up in a storage space a laboratory to turn the powder into consumable products that could be smoked with plant material or in e-cigarettes. To create a smokeable product, Nahmani mixed the powder with liquid acetone and coated plant material with the mixture, which he packaged into small bags. Nahmani also mixed the powder with tobacco gel to create a product to be smoked in e-cigarettes.

Nahmani marketed his products under a variety of names. Some names, such as Scooby Snax and Mary Joy, conveyed that the products were related or similar to marijuana. Nahmani labeled some of the products as “potpourri” or “not for human consumption,” but the government presented testimony that the products were intended to be consumed and that these labels were included to avoid detection by the Food and Drug Administration.

Nahmani distributed the products with assistance from his brother, Israel. Sometimes Nahmani or others would deliver the products in person. Other times Nahmani or Israel would ship the products through UPS, using aliases to make it more difficult to tie the packages to them.
    https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-11th-circuit/1870570.html

TLDR: Trumps pardoned a drug dealing Jəw because other j́ews demanded it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    (((across the political spectrum)))

Like I said about him moving the embassy he should be crucified.

America are so far up israels ass they can taste their food before it touches the kikes tongue.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    But da jedis!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 But da jedis!

Fuck off retard.
    Hey look, I made a case against Trump that can be summarised in a line.

Imagine me doing that.

I didn't have to point to a pile of "documents" and say "the evidence is in there ... somewhere" or invoke bizarre Russian "hacks" with no specific details, or claim "dat be racis" or anything.

My evidence is specific, scandalous, and public, and you sad cunts don't like it.

Why? Because it disadvantages your greatest ally.

Oy vey.
    Rrr African Astronaut
    Eh,He sold bags of goyd times eheheh
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Hey look, I made a case against Trump that can be summarised in a line.

Imagine me doing that.

I didn't have to point to a pile of "documents" and say "the evidence is in there … somewhere" or invoke bizarre Russian "hacks" with no specific details, or claim "dat be racis" or anything.

My evidence is specific, scandalous, and public, and you sad cunts don't like it.

Why? Because it disadvantages your greatest ally.

Oy vey.

Relax, I'm just laughing at you.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Relax, I'm just laughing at you.

Yeah, like a retard. We noticed.
    Originally posted by Number13 (((across the political spectrum)))

Like I said about him moving the embassy he should be crucified.

America are so far up israels ass they can taste their food before it touches the kikes tongue.

Lol da jedis
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol da jedis

Yeah, da jedis.
    True my soft to the core stormfront brother
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 True my soft to the core stormfront brother

You aren't my brother, cuckold.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's not even explicitly about the j'ews; there are hundreds of cases like this... are they all going to receive presidential attention?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You aren't my brother, cuckold.

I'm a cuckold because I don't equate everything to jedis but you actually pay women to let you fuck? What's your IQ again?
    Originally posted by aldra it's not even explicitly about the j'ews; there are hundreds of cases like this… are they all going to receive presidential attention?

I'm pretty sure it's only the jedis that have 6 million terminally ill cancer stricken wives and children in Israel.

I can't find any record of Israel Nahmani being prosecuted - I presume he's back home.

Israel, serving as a central organisation for the international swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a safe-haven for scoundrels and a university for thieves, just as Uncle A predicted.

No extradition rights from Israel goyim. We just can't trust you.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I'm a cuckold because I don't equate everything to jedis but you actually pay women to let you fuck? What's your IQ again?

You're a cuckold because you roll over and let other ethic groups abuse you because you're afraid.

My IQ is pretty fucking high, or else I wouldn't be working in the field that I do.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    well yeah I imagine he's pandering to the j'ewish voter base but I mean... the main issue with this is he's now set a precedent, is the president personally going to review and overturn all criminal convictions that are deemed excessive or unnecessary? if not (obviously not) how does he justify that this particular case was worth his attention more than any other?

either he's retarded and being duped by people that want to see him fail or he's decided there's no fixing the system and is just brazenly flouting how broken it is to 'wake' more people up to the fact
    jedis are 2% of the US population - and they don't vote Republican anyway. Trumps motives are other than to simply gain voters - for instance jedis own the media and legal profession in the US.

Trump isn't retarded, though admittedly he is becoming older.

He voiced before how he would run for President. In 1988:

Now that he has won the presidency by playing to the outsiders, he is now playing to the insiders to hold on to power.

Maybe it will work. Probably it will.

The democrats seem to be creeps - look at the fucking state of them on this forum. They are clearly isolating and marginalising the normal white voter, and depending more and more on the nogs and aztec weirdos. I'd bet against democracy lasting very much longer in the united states.
    If you had the intelligence you think you do you'd understand Trump is pandering to the religious right wing in the US. You're welcome.
Jump to Top