User Controls

Most of you are actual pieces of shit.

It's true. You're thieves, criminals, drug dealers, absentee parents, irresponsible addicts, elderly abusers, bigots, and all of the above.

Here is a list of posters who are actually good people:

Me

Actor

Technologist

CandyRein

Aldra

Obbe

College Professor

Me

Falco

Gadzooks (RIP)

SpectraL

Me

Solstice

I may edit this list as time goes on, but until now you can consider anyone who is not on this list as the scum of humanity. Either that or they're just not important/noteworthy enough to make the list
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm none of those things and you suck at building in minecraft even with creative you can't build shit. I bet your pagodas suck
    If I'm a piece of shit I'm one of the floaters...I always rise to the top in any situation.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm none of those things and you suck at building in minecraft even with creative you can't build shit. I bet your pagodas suck

You're a thief.

I tried to post pictures of my old city but my computer got fucked. I made the pagoda in Spirited Away once, which I visited when I went to Jiufen. You can get tea there.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If I'm a piece of shit I'm one of the floaters…I always rise to the top in any situation.

Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You're a thief.

I tried to post pictures of my old city but my computer got fucked. I made the pagoda in Spirited Away once, which I visited when I went to Jiufen. You can get tea there.

ive never stolen anything in my life
    Now you make an account without reference to your GAYlum name. Trying to hide the shame of being shat on every single time collectively by everyone? Maybe if you werent such a faggot you would have a better time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ive never stolen anything in my life

What bout HTS's heart?
    I won that
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ive never stolen anything in my life

You stole a fleshlight

You also admittedly used to cook meth and had an explosion

Who knows what else you've done you're just a shifty dude with a shifty knife wielding rapist boyfriend.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Now you make an account without reference to your GAYlum name. Trying to hide the shame of being shat on every single time collectively by everyone? Maybe if you werent such a faggot you would have a better time.

??? I make every alt very obvious. I'm even using the same avatar. You haven't even shown your face so shut the fuck up ruskie. Go back to your country and stay out of mine. You're nothing more than a Russian wumao.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i'm addicted to asian pussy.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol@ Mexican master race
    Um 😂
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace You stole a fleshlight

that isn't stealing retard and manufacturing drugs is my hobby, don't hobby shame me
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that isn't stealing retard and manufacturing drugs is my hobby, don't hobby shame me

Yeah! WTH?? If you want to manufacture schedule 1 drugs in your free time, that is YOUR right as a red blooded American. Nobody can ever take that from you!!
    You don't know anything about my research. I was testing various reduction processes and looking to make them less hazardous and more easily accessible to amateurs.

It's not against the law to isolate pseudoephedrine. It is illegal to react it with certain chemicals but if you are a private scientist and destroy anything illegal that you happen to make testing various reactions than you are following the law perfectly to the letter. I would have no problem explaining myself to a judge that I am just an edgy kid with weird hobbies and a clean record.

In the United States it is illegal to possess glassware, pseudoephedrine and any phosphorous based compounds that can be used to make scheduled precursors. Where I live there are no such laws against chemical possession.

I'm an upstanding citizen that follows the rules

So watching youtube videos is classed as research now is it?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So watching youtube videos is classed as research now is it?

Yes? reading.. watching videos and learning new things is part of it.
    posting in a multi lingual thread.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    How am I a piece of shit?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yes? reading.. watching videos and learning new things is part of it.

I've watched a lot of OOTD and Makeup tutorial videos on youtube but I wouldn't say I was now a fashionista.
Jump to Top