User Controls

This is why I say older women are users

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Every time you fuck one even if she had as much or even a better time than you and you never „dated her” or spent a lot of money on her beforehand, they always act like hookers to a degree and try to milk you for something. Take this 48 yr old woman from israel i fucked who was with her roomate and they were lesbians or bi here. I mentioned this before. I met them at this lowdown pub as they were slummin here and took them to this disco place and the hot one (not her weird lesbian friend who actually had grayish blond hair and looked like some weird hippy) started kissing me or making out with me and thiught i was her dsughters age or like 28 and i told her i was 35 (this actually happened like five months ago). Maybe I should have palyed off 28 as maybe she was perverted snd this got her off? I actually approached her because she kept checking me out and smiling to her friend. She looked like salma hayek. Like curly haired black haired dark woman with a nice body and a real woman look not girl. Than not long after talking she just attacked me with ehr lips like i had no choice about it. Anyway knowing me how i am i always just let it happen and she even directed me to her friend st this other place we went to because they “wanted to dance”. And i even let that happen. Then it was their idea to come to my place yet i was the one who paid for the cab get this. I even bought them a round of dirnks. I should have seen a red flag right there right?
    Oh and they at least shared some real good weed with me they smuggled in as we walked to the dance place. So from the dance place we went to my place and the one with dirty blond hair like out her hand in my ass or pants in fromt of the csbd river and again i didnt even resist. So anyway we get to my place and get how forward the hot one or friend was? She got naked right away and my place at this time was totslly trashed and made her way toward my mattress. She was all day without sysing anything with no foreplay just got naked like the day she was born right as we walked in the door. And this is what i mentioned how women dont want ewual rights really? Because ive never done this been comfortablr to do this and even if i knew a woman wnated me beforehand i dont know if id ever be able to do this or if it would ever be acceptsble for a man to do. I mena jsut no kiss no nothing naked.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    So i got. Naked then and put her sexy feet with black nail polish with ehr dark curly hair and nice ass and body perched on that mattress i out her feet between my cock and fucked her feet first. Than i stupid as fuck again started likcing her ass and pussy. I then fucked her and kept trying to fuck her ass which I may have here and there but she was kind of not into it. She never even rimmed me despite me rimming her right away and her not having a problem with it but later we got on my other smaller couch and she sucked my cock a bit and looked all surprised st me wnd said “youa re big” and a bit later „youare an actual man” and laughed like she expected me to jsut be a boytoy or something. Then she even asked why do men want a woman to always look you in the eye when i told her to look st me as she sucked my cock.
    But the thing thst brings me back to the first point in this thread the one with womena cting like you owe them for good sex was she reauested me to get the uber. She asked me in a light voice with a smile and looked super happy or like she got fucked great „czn you get an uber for us?” And this was so stupid that I did because i am no taxis ervice. They could get their own uber or even a taxi from across the street so why am i supposed to do it for them? Its not like shes my gf or ill see them again later as they were tourists to begin with. Plus, i could have just said why dont you just get your own i dont feel comfortable sharing it with others due to in case of emergency using my number. Or could have just given her my wifi password as this was what she co plained about them not having access to wifi. Or even tookc ash from them for it. In fact the other one kind of offered snd i said sure if you want to you csn just give me 20 zlote but she never did like expecting me to be like oh no go ahead.

And people say females want ewuality or feminism? They want their cake and eat it too everytime in life. The sex was mutuwl and even better for her as i rimmed her wnd she didnt me to begin with. Plus she was all smiley and happy. So why did i have to pay for their fucking uber?
    Oh yea and we never had a threesome her friend just roleld around half in clothes playing with her pussy and fucking up my house and spilling the wine while we fucked on that couch.
    Oh and they never believed me I was 35 in fact i had to show them my id and then they only half beleived me. So it turned the hot one on i was so young looking I think. Maybe she is the dominating type who always gets what she wants hence her getting naked right away and being so bold wksing me to get them uber?
    I just domt get why females overall are so fucking selfish. It is fisgusting. They wouldnt want me wsking them to get me an uber so how do thye have the gall to awlays be asking me for shit like this? In fact thwt one other cougar here in poland just sent me on my way and right after sex and never responded to my texts again and even kept my wine i briught. What the fuck is wrong with females?
    This is why I hate them and cant stand them and one of the reasons twitter keeps banning me wnd trying to limit my free speech or personal opinion based on experiences time wnd time again with them.
    Only you can allow yourself to be used...stop blaming others for your beta tendencies.
    Im just explaining how they wre. So dont believe their bullshit or the media hype. Dont believe in the metoo or feminist or other shit.
    Originally posted by Wariat Im just explaining how they wre. So dont believe their bullshit or the media hype. Dont believe in the metoo or feminist or other shit.

Again only you can choose to be used, someone can't use you (complete retards being the exception). So no it's not who "they" are, it's how "you" are.
    Well the fact is people can choose to try to use others to their advantage or people csn choose to be good people or treat others the eay theyd like to be treated. I never try using anyone or lie to them to get what i want or manipulate people with my pussy ehhh dick or anything of the sort they do. So when you hewr about bullshit news like sexual harassment in the workplace you csn guess how ahrd i laugh at their bullshit and unlike you and most men and society dont buy their bs.
    Originally posted by Wariat Well the fact is people can choose to try to use others to their advantage

/snip.

Sure but trying to do something and achieving something is quite different.

It's like bullies and their victims...it's not the bully that's the problem, it's the victim who allows the bully to do his thing. The weak cowardly gont who doesn't fight back and just stands there and takes said bully's shit.

Same with people who feel used, they are weak and cowardly. If you feel someone is attempting to use you you use them or walk away...otherwise you are the enabler and the problem...it's all very simple.
    And Jigaboo most of the time I have no choice nor do I give them any indication I cam be used or they should try it. They just do shit like this out of the blue because thats how theya re and thats what they see men : to be used for their pleasure or advantage. What indicstors did i give these two ill buy them an uber beside me fucking them and buying them a taxi. Maybe at one point she said after i came and during break between our session, „it was nice but... dont call me a bitch or slap my ass ok?” And instead of sysing i can call you what i want your at my house if you dont like it leave like a male asshole would say who likes domination i said something to the effect of „ok but I thiugh you enjoy dirty talk?” Like i didnt even know how to answer her scolding me.
    Originally posted by Wariat And Jigaboo most of the time I have no choice nor do I give them any indication I cam be used or they should try it.

You always have a choice... A "user" is just a person like you, the fact you have put yourself in the weaker position makes you the weak cowardly victim...and in a dog eat dog world that makes you the one with the problem, not them.
    Well I do walk way Jigahoo I domt trust any of them any female especislly one i have a one night stand with. In fact lately ive been reevaluating this concept or even going out to these stupid social events or the night life to begin with. Its just full of female users. Ive been reevaluating the concept of sport fucking because its more hassle than its worth and they usually are even selfish in bed. Its easier to just jerk off plus there is so much trash iut there of the female variety that you dint even know who youre banging or what theyll do to your place or even how theyll treat you or leave.
    Well at least we can agree on their recent movements and all those people on twitter wnd the mediw congrstulating them like feminism, metoo, works exual ahrassment, ewual pay, etc. Is buklshit and more examples of them wanting their cske and esting it too.
    Originally posted by Wariat Well I do walk way Jigahoo

That's one solution...the other is to turn the tables on said user/bully and use/bully them instead...that's far more fun than walking away...you'll learn yungin...you'll learn...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You always have a choice… A "user" is just a person like you, the fact you have put yourself in the weaker position makes you the weak cowardly victim…and in a dog eat dog world that makes you the one with the problem, not them.

I could tell they were lesbian crazy fucks and the other one would have pounced on me had i said anything diff as she got right up as she was scolding me to join her. Id have to ltierwlly wrestle and throw them pne naked out of my pad and probably trash it worse if I said anything different. You know how those lesbian or bisexual chicks are like that.
Jump to Top