User Controls

Thinking of going to north korea

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Seriously considering it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    kims a chomo too and you both hate America i'm sure you will have a great time
    Let's do it Wariat don't forget to bow at the statue of Kim Il Sung like you would bow to Raphael Luciano in the prison
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's do it Wariat don't forget to bow at the statue of Kim Il Sung like you would bow to Raphael Luciano in the prison

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/slab-city-a-trailer-park-utopia-thrives-in-remote-desert/
    Originally posted by Wariat Seriously considering it.

Steal a poster while you're there...
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did you win the Polish lottery or something?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Did you win the Polish lottery or something?

First prize a potato?
    My dad's business partner went to North Korea (not just the DMZ). He said it was very restrictive and suffocating. Like, you have some limited freedom but you obviously can't go everywhere and you have to expect you're being watched at all times. Everything is guided. He called it a waste of time.

I think you'd be much better off going to Syria or something and getting your head chopped off you fucking pedophile.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace My dad's business partner went to North Korea (not just the DMZ). He said it was very restrictive and suffocating. Like, you have some limited freedom but you obviously can't go everywhere and you have to expect you're being watched at all times. Everything is guided. He called it a waste of time.

Jeez, and here's me thinking it was like going to Disneyland...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, and here's me thinking it was like going to Disneyland…

If you want to see the magic kingdom just come over to my house. I got a princess for you ;)
Jump to Top