User Controls

Are hardcore drug addicts just stupid?

I'm talking about the most extreme drugs addicts who never end up quitting that end up getting imprisoned or die. Like this one guy a few years ago who went on a pharmacy robbery spree to get painkillers. He was eventually caught after getting into a police chase. They said he was taking an absurd amount of pills a day, like 80 or something I think. Drug addicts like this, Why wouldn't you just start using heroin? Or take up a new drug you don't have tolerance too? Or just realize that it's better to go a couple weeks without getting high than going years without getting high plus being in prison and a shitload of trouble.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    People do stupid things. People suffer pain and go and go trying to avoid that pain. You're right that there are better options, but some people can't see them at times when they are wrapped up in chasing an escape from the pain.
    I'm talking about the most extreme drugs addicts who never end up quitting that end up getting imprisoned or die. Like this one guy a few years ago who went on a pharmacy robbery spree to get painkillers. He was eventually caught after getting into a police chase. They said he was taking an absurd amount of pills a day, like 80 or something I think. Drug addicts like this, Why wouldn't you just start using heroin? Or take up a new drug you don't have tolerance too? Or just realize that it's better to go a couple weeks without getting high than going years without getting high plus being in prison and a shitload of trouble.

Are you referring to ManCannon and Silverfuck?
    Nah, this was different guy. But they're another good example.
    Drug addicts start out as moderate users until something bad happens in their life and they can't stand being sober. That's why I sell knives by the roadside. It keeps me out of trouble.
    Being bad is fun.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    yes
Jump to Top