User Controls

I got a job doing Minecraft

Earning cryptocurrency doing faction work on anarchy Minecraft servers.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Clutch it, Nigga!
    You should apply for Constantium whitelist, Lucy applied.

I took the southern canal 10k out and found sheep
    Damn I couldn't see fuck all in the dark running around hte bedrock so I switched clients and it won't let me play anymore till they review my app. Are alts allowed or do I have to keep them behind 7VPNs ?
    Did you apply on the website?

Alts are totally fine. The only thing you aren't allowed to do is purposely lag the server and make it unplayable or the admin will post your coordinates on Reddit.

Here's a video of that base they were talking about in chat that got GRIEFED lul

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    All hail glorious new Minecraft economics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

2 negros in the set
    lol those cocksuckers rebooted the server because their bullshit whitelist wasn't in effect, but they haven't approved any applications yet.
    they can suck another lag cannon if they are just gonna sit on apps
    Weird I got approved quickly
    Personally I think constantiam is ran by a dipshit. I was able to play earlier - like the white-list wasn't being enforced and then they rebooted the server seemingly to re-enable it. Several different posts on reddit today of people asking when their days-old applications might be approved and now it looks like he's started hiding those posts. His donation page says the server has already been funded through May2020 by donations so I'm not sure why you would need to make people wait a week or more to get to join the server.

He's spending his energy making sure people can't play rather than getting the applications sorted. Fuckem in the ass
    im just going to apply with like 50 plurals and build lag machines for days when they get approved next year
    If it's not approved today something is definitely up and I will spam the reddit
    whatever im gonna go buy some modelo i siure do love modelo
    Everyone that plays this server is a huge faggot and hates new players. They especially hate people that larp and pretend they are king or president or some gay shit.

Im gonna be chief of police and help new players (they also hate this) they also hate factions and groups so I'm gonna start like 20

They can grief my shit all they want as long as I have a bed and an echest. I will make a nether route direct to spawn

As soon as I get this leather and silk touch I am out. Got enough food to last a while

I keep trying to queue on 2b2t but I can only get on once every few days.
    G African Astronaut
    lol must be some proud fathers out there lol
    And you aren't one of them also you're too much of a scared bitch to play Minecraft
    I thought minecraft was for 8yr olds.
    yeah it's only the most sold game in the history of humanity i bet it's only for 8 year olds ( fucktard )
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I thought minecraft was for 8yr olds.

That's the age of the OLDEST ANARCHY SERVER IN MINECRAFT
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah it's only the most sold game in the history of humanity i bet it's only for 8 year olds ( fucktard )

Non sequitur.

...barbie is usually bought by parents for 8yr old girls.
Jump to Top