User Controls

What do you want for Christmas?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

What do you plan on doing for the holidays?
    Does your family get together?
    Do you have a family?
    What sorta gifts are you thinking about giving your loved ones?
    What do you hope Santa will bring you?

I'm poor and don't believe in materialism or judeo Christian culture. Sometimes it's nice just to have food and not worry about the materialism and religious aspects of it

My family is HTS and her parents. we spend every holiday together. I usually get drunk with HTS's mom and she hugs me a lot and says she loves me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For you to li leave me alone and drift intintu4b sun.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck you .

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm poor and don't believe in materialism or judeo Christian culture. Sometimes it's nice just to have food and not worry about the materialism and religious aspects of it

My family is HTS and her parents. we spend every holiday together. I usually get drunk with HTS's mom and she hugs me a lot and says she loves me

Do you ever feel like she wants the D? Would you fuck? Would you tell? Just wondering.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats What do you plan on doing for the holidays?
    Does your family get together?
    Do you have a family?
    What sorta gifts are you thinking about giving your loved ones?
    What do you hope Santa will bring you?

1) hopefully driving in the snow for fun. It does not snow here often. I will definitely give my nephew and my wife some presents.
    2) No
    3) A very small one
    4) Probably gonna get the nephew a remote controlled car. For the wife maybe a pistol caliber carbine, maybe a phone, maybe, idk, take her on vacation.
    5) A case of hand grenades.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Snow is funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Do you ever feel like she wants the D? Would you fuck? Would you tell? Just wondering.

Nah shes just a drunk sweet old lady.

I call her mom
    Originally posted by mmQ Snow is funny.

Yes it is, especially when you see people sliding and gliding in their cars because they don't know how to drive in it. Sure, Seattle has a lot of hills, but it boggles my mind how less than a foot of snow shuts this city down so bad.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm poor and don't believe in materialism

Then categorizing yourself as poor seems a contraction.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Yes it is, especially when you see people sliding and gliding in their cars because they don't know how to drive in it. Sure, Seattle has a lot of hills, but it boggles my mind how less than a foot of snow shuts this city down so bad.

You should see Atlanta. Or Florida. Or anywhere south. They have these huge warnings on the news for when they might have a hint of frost. Like MAJOR FROST ADVISORY. THERE MAY BE A LITTLE BIT OF FROST ON YOUR LAWN WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!! ALARM ALARM ALERT ALERT. then everyone gets weird and confused .
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a blow job
    More than 1 day off work.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You

Did anyone make that joke yet?
    Was it a joke though or do you really want him...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Was it a joke though or do you really want him…

I dont even know. :( both?
    My two front teeth
Jump to Top