User Controls

the first thing u smoked from

bling bling Dark Matter
    go
    lol'd at the tea candle. Those things are great if you live with a lot of people and smoke lots of meth. All you gotta do is initiate the gas flow and you got a nice flame to hit the bowl with, but god damn can you ever burn through bics doing this.

When i first started smoking weed nobody has a piece or papers so they used cans. I made bongs from 2L bottles and the only time I used a can was one of these suckers

my friends called it "The Cannon" and would try to trade me weed for my smoking devices or get me high if they can use them. The cola bottle bong was named "Bongo"
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i constructed this also and still use it today
    it has been thru ambulance crews hand lol thy didnt know what it was and tought my jet liter was a bike pump
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i choted the stem in half tho
    mine was a stealthy yellow highlighter that had been converted to a pipe @ 16 years old CIRCA 2004
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I had a pipe I made out of a film-canister, a pen tube and some tinfoil.
    glass blowing is a such a good hobby. I have made my own meth pipes and repaired broken bongs before. The base got smashed on the bong I use now (when I was on heroin I dropped it lmao) and I rigged up a new one, good as new , it even has a sharp pointed bottom in case someone gets squirrely on me I can stab and slash them with the bong.
    Shotties are the shit
    Stonesword Yung Blood
    Earth pipe was the first for me. Still make them. So easy to make, great to use, no mess after.
    a 12oz can of pepsi
    One of those huge monster cans with the cap. A small section of the top was slightly dented and several tiny holes were poked in it, along with a bigger hole in the side for carb
    the apple pipe is always a classic when you are under 18

ACAB Houston
    One of my buddies who is wearing glasses burned his eyelids smoking an apple pipe. It's still a mystery how that happened.

First thing I smoked was a joint of leaves when I was 11. The next day I started smoking glass bongs and never looked back.
    I've burnt my eyebrows before when I've been on benzos and trying to smoke a bong. I've also burnt my thumb quite badly and almost set my bed on fire.
    ACAB Houston
    I think I'm immune to Benzo fuck ups. Well, at least I don't remember any.
    ACAB Houston
    ZONK!
    ZipCoon Yung Blood
    The ever popular Coke can here...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dffb
    Those were the days.

bling bling Dark Matter
    coconut hash bOng?
Jump to Top