User Controls

Hey Misguided Russian

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Whynis it that ukrainian women even the ones in Poland and even the cougars like my ex gf seem to be either hookers, ex hookers, opportunists or chicks looking for something. She even told me she used to use men and needs a man to go west to get out of poland or at least be able to go further. Why are they all like this? Ive seen this other urkainian at this posh high end place who would just wink and smile st literslly every dude of every age. Are they the same in us too?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    My chick is Macedonski and 46.
    Originally posted by Cly My chick is Macedonski and 46.

Big Macedonski with large fries?
    Interesting

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Wo, who is the real winner here?
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Big Macedonski with large fries?

Big Macedonski. Ja-lop-uh-low
    Originally posted by Wariat Whynis it that ukrainian women even the ones in Poland and even the cougars like my ex gf seem to be either hookers, ex hookers, opportunists or chicks looking for something. She even told me she used to use men and needs a man to go west to get out of poland or at least be able to go further. Why are they all like this? Ive seen this other urkainian at this posh high end place who would just wink and smile st literslly every dude of every age. Are they the same in us too?

Because being born in Eastern Europe is like some kind of curse. The further east the worse. I'm from the Russian far east, and I got away from it so far west (living not only in the u.s.) that if I cross the pacific ocean, I end up where I started.

Men will look for work to leave, but single women are single women. Most of them are not wife material. They are conniving whores. So they will try to do anything they can to leave; this is understandable actually, because Russia and Ukraine are both controlled by jеws. Women cannot do half the work that men can (such as labor), especially if they have no good education for a job that is in demand world wide. What is in demand world wide? Pussy.

Add to the fact that, in Russia (and Ukraine too from what my Ukrainian bros tell me), everyone is poor. Yet, they always try to look like they are not. They want to have the latest cellphones, nice new clothes, etc. They will put on brand new expensive shoes and then proceed to go outside while walking on wooden planks that are laid over the giant mud puddle that is right outside their house for most of the year. As long as they look good.

This materialism came to Eastern Europe when the Soviet Union collapsed. Everyone wanted to buy new western stuff like jeans and Adidas track suits. Wearing this was a status symbol. Since then, western media has reached Eastern Europe, and now people are even more materialistic.

So essentially, most of these women are brainwashed by the media and have nothing to offer because they are dumb village whores who are incapable of doing anything other than trading their pussy. They will use the only thing they have to go where they want to go.

I should add that there are plenty of decent women who also want to leave the country and go somewhere where the standard of living is better, but they will have more integrity than trying to fuck their way into other countries. For example, I know of some Ukrainian women, good girls really, who came to the u.s. legally on student visas, then changed status to refugee status due to war in Ukraine. Then while their immigration case takes years and years, they receive degrees and find work. This makes it easier to stay in the country.

Ask your answers.

P.S. also in Russia (idk about Ukraine), there are more women than men. Men die young there. You can go to the market drunk as shit, see a young teller, burp loudly and spit, and tell her (without knowing her) "NO I dont like you, ill take some other girl", and she will genuinely feel bad. They always want to feel like theyre worth something. In the 90s when the CIS countries were broken, a lot of women turned to prostitution for various reasons. Perhaps prostitution also gives then a perception of power over men in a market where women get to be cherry picked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Interesting

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/apr/06/ukraine-wife-internet-romance-industry-online-scam

Wo, who is the real winner here?

This is one example of when it pays to be a sociopath..it's impossible to be emotionally scammed.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This materialism came to Eastern Europe when the Soviet Union collapsed. Everyone wanted to buy new western stuff like jeans and Adidas track suits.

now i understand.

it has never occured to me that adidas is considered a nice thing.
    Adidas in Poland zi remember was really respect wnd well known, still may be although I have t noticed here in Warsaw.
    Originally posted by Wariat Adidas in Poland zi remember was really respect wnd well known, still may be although I have t noticed here in Warsaw.

I expect in Poland anything is a step up from a sack cloth and bare feet.
Jump to Top