User Controls

Do you guys think jiggaboo is really dead?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    why did he suddenly disappear?
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    that limey brit got himself caught on DH pulling a stunt where we thought he died.

literally, and i mean patiently waiting, he comes back 8 months later, same posting style, same ole same ole, but he now claims to have been the co-worker of the DH Poster who he claimed had died of cancer.

and after getting a few years of gaff, he just disappears.

comes back 6 months later and we figure him out again as he pretends to be someone else connected to that job and original DH Poster.

here, what i noticed, was he asked for me in a thread a year + ago. i was contacted, showed up, called him out, we had a couple back n forths and he poofs.

it's his M/O!!

when cornered, caught, found out, put into a place where he no longer is at advantage, and like the typical English Brit he is, runs like a bitch and waits till the coast is finally clear..
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 that limey brit got himself caught on DH pulling a stunt where we thought he died.

literally, and i mean patiently waiting, he comes back 8 months later, same posting style, same ole same ole, but he now claims to have been the co-worker of the DH Poster who he claimed had died of cancer.

and after getting a few years of gaff, he just disappears.

comes back 6 months later and we figure him out again as he pretends to be someone else connected to that job and original DH Poster.

here, what i noticed, was he asked for me in a thread a year + ago. i was contacted, showed up, called him out, we had a couple back n forths and he poofs.

it's his M/O!!

when cornered, caught, found out, put into a place where he no longer is at advantage, and like the typical English Brit he is, runs like a bitch and waits till the coast is finally clear..

Americans never understand "sarcasm" they simply don't get it. It's true I said I'd died on DH...as a fucking joke to shut the dozen people who continually asked "where you go, what happened/why did you delete" etc up...but half the clowns (like this one) assumed I was "spinning a ruse and they caught me out!" Fucking lol.

The real reason I switched profiles a lot on DH was I had an ex who would stalk me online so switching profiles often would aid in thwarting that stalking...as that's not a problem anymore no need to switch anymore.

Anyway, I just checked the forum today and saw a thread about me near the top of the pile, jesus folks move on!

Lolling fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Americans never understand "sarcasm" they simply don't get it. It's true I said I'd died on DH…as a fucking joke to shut the dozen people who continually asked "where you go, what happened/why did you delete" etc up…but half the clowns (like this one) assumed I was "spinning a ruse and they caught me out!" Fucking lol.

The real reason I switched profiles a lot on DH was I had an ex who would stalk me online so switching profiles often would aid in thwarting that stalking…as that's not a problem anymore no need to switch anymore.

Anyway, I just checked the forum today and saw a thread about me near the top of the pile, jesus folks move on!

Lolling fuck.

you were gone ?
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Americans never understand "sarcasm" they simply don't get it. It's true I said I'd died on DH…as a fucking joke to shut the dozen people who continually asked "where you go, what happened/why did you delete" etc up…but half the clowns (like this one) assumed I was "spinning a ruse and they caught me out!" Fucking lol.

The real reason I switched profiles a lot on DH was I had an ex who would stalk me online so switching profiles often would aid in thwarting that stalking…as that's not a problem anymore no need to switch anymore.

Lolling fuck.

LOL I'm glad to see you posting
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    We feared Jiggaboo had jigged his last boo, but we were wrong.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you were gone ?

No, he died of cancer...I'm a work colleague using the login.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, he died of cancer…I'm a work colleague using the login.

did he died peacefully ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did he died peacefully ?

Yes, he died alone.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, he died alone.

testicular cancer ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny testicular cancer ?

You'd think so with the size of the balls right? but no.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'd think so with the size of the balls right? but no.

no, the lack of it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, he died of cancer…I'm a work colleague using the login.

fucking lol if I die and someone at work finds my login
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol if I die and someone at work finds my login

its common if you work IT dept and are in charge of repossesing company IT devices of departed employees.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]

Lolling fuck.

Do you lurk this forum everyday to see if anyone mentions you? You responded an hour after this threads creation, I find that quite coincidental, not that it really matters

You're an awkward duck Mr. Johnson
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you lurk this forum everyday to see if anyone mentions you? You responded an hour after this threads creation, I find that quite coincidental, not that it really matters

You're an awkward duck Mr. Johnson

Nope,(I'm guessing I've been mentioned more than once during my absence) next question?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nope,(I'm guessing I've been mentioned more than once during my absence) next question?

Well you havent. It was just the one mention. Sorry.
    Originally posted by mmQ Well you havent. It was just the one mention. Sorry.

Well that hurts my feelings, I thought surely someone would have noticed me gone...I need cake now to make me feel better.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where is jig?

I miss jig.

Why did jigaboo quit at 15,000 posts?

I wonder if jiggy still floats around here.

Jig lurks I bet.

I wish that Jiggaboo Johnson guy well. He was neat.

Jiggy butt jiggy butt, stupid bitch stupid slut

JJ was cool
    ..I still want cake though.
Jump to Top