User Controls

Do you guys think using an iphone 5se 16gb is bad?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    in 2020?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Nah, bro.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It works besides the 16gb being underpowered. The thing is many of us fell victim to apples marketing efforts in trying to convince us physical memory is meaningless because of icloud. Remember those marketing pitches by the likes of cook and shit? Also tech media? And apple stores would only sell you like a 16gb phone vs a whole other model with like 64 with little in between.
    Originally posted by Wariat It works besides the 16gb being underpowered. The thing is many of us fell victim to apples marketing efforts in trying to convince us physical memory is meaningless because of icloud. Remember those marketing pitches by the likes of cook and shit? Also tech media? And apple stores would only sell you like a 16gb phone vs a whole other model with like 64 with little in between.

i’ve probably had it for about 4 years now, never had a problem with it and only had the battery changed once

the only thing now is on the top left of the screen there’s a very faint yellow blob, it’s really hard to see but i’m sure it’s getting worse

all the new phones these days are too fucking big i was happy with this but think i’ll get myself a christmas bonus
    Ut i mean this thing is puny. It has to be the smallest iphone ever? Even the 6s i just got has quite a bit larger of a screen. Star trek, what do you think?
    Gryllis, so how long did you have it? The touchscreen started going fsulty with mine after yrs of heavy use and i hope the same wont be the case with the 6s.
    Does it support the latest ios and apps like facebook messenger or banking? Thats whats important.
    Wrong thread.
    I cannot stand americans.
    Originally posted by Wariat Gryllis, so how long did you have it? The touchscreen started going fsulty with mine after yrs of heavy use and i hope the same wont be the case with the 6s.

Originally posted by Wariat Does it support the latest ios and apps like facebook messenger or banking? Thats whats important.

4 years

its on ios 13.2.2 and supports everything as far as i know

ive got a spare which is a just a 5 and it wont update at all so im guessing the 5se is as far back as they will go

Originally posted by Wariat I cannot stand americans.

me too
    I had a 5s and I dont think it was se? Is there a difference?
    Originally posted by Wariat I had a 5s and I dont think it was se? Is there a difference?

i think "se" is a more powerful version of the 5 thats why it still supports the latest ios
    What about 5s vs just 5?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    On behalf of Americans
    Fuck both of you
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/iphone-se-vs-iphone-5s/
    I did some more digging and apparently your phone is like mine I just bought but at like over half price on the market snd the only diff is a smaller screen and no 3d touch:
    https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Apple-iPhone-6s-32GB-vs-Apple-iPhone-SE

It also came out after. Wtf was apple on to release an iphone 5 variant with iphone 6s specs (not just reg 6) over six months later with an iphone 5 formf sctor and no 3d touch. This had to have been the weirdest move ever on apples part.
    And after it came out seeing the huge price diff i am surprised customers didnt swell to your model and the iphone6s wasnt dropped in price.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    its bad because its gay, like really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really gay.

Ok here is the big difference and i can see why my new phone is worth twice the price tag of yours despite both being outdated. The touch sensor yours is on and my previous destroyed 5s is first genand mine is second snd much i proved. I remember with the 5s constsntly having to input a passcode due to it never reading my finger and this akone makes it s huge i provement snd makes my life easier now.
    Otherwise, I was seriously pissed I got this one and not jsut your version or the 5 se because i dont mind small screens. But now i wont be taking it back,
Jump to Top