User Controls

Do you guys think its wrong using an iPhone 6s 32gb

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    In 2019?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Morally?

I have an iPhone 6s. I don't use it day to day, but I have it. Apart from the small screen and not supporting various NFC apis it's still a very capable device.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Well I just bought this thing because my old 5s 16gb is wrecked as it fell with half the glass gone a week ago and I figured its an improvement at least and I dont need anything newer since i have my iPad everywhere with me anyway. And my iPad is 128gb and i use that for video or gaming so i just need an iphone for uber, maps, skooter rentals, safari browsing, calling and fsocial media.
    But I bought it in Poland which is always a rip off for 850 polish zlote or about 230 bucks and maybe i should have shopped wround but in Poland it seems they dont sell anything new or out of a box unless its like the 7 or even above that for like a grand or at least 700 bucks like 2 to 3k zlote.
    I got them to replace the battery for it and got a badass folding cover theyr eplaced battery for free as the one it came withw a sonly at 78%. So it truly feels like a new phone. And you say small screen? My old 5s had a much smaller screen and it was fine.
    Nothing wrong with it as long as it works for what you need.

I have a new phone and I only use it for basic shit, might as well be rocking a galaxy s3 or something.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat my old 5s 16gb is wrecked as it fell

Don't you just hate then things just fall by themselves?
    No the thing is the 5s was pure shit. The home bottom became unresponsive and i had to replace it not long sto plus the display or touchscreen is only half responsive and due to it being 16gb i had a hard time deleting enough stuff to upgrade the os plus i dont even know if the 5s supports the latest os or apps and this one at least does.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Don't you just hate then things just fall by themselves?

Ive had thst happen in california before and i think it was an iphone 6 i had before my srrest. I sitll have it somewhere but it is not unlocked. It still has a smallc rack from it. It just fell off the tsble as i woke up and maybe hit the table.
    Hate when inanimate objects just move around.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Wariat In 2019?

I think there's something wrong with molesting children if that's what you're asking.
    So you are against Germany’s and much of europe aoc laws? What do you consider children? Personally I am against american romeo and juliet hullshit laws that dont really exist anywhere else. Opif youre gonna make a law, then dont be cowards americans and stick by it. None of that romeo juliet bullshit. If it is 16 it should be 16 all around. It is in europe .it is not like it would mean much to me as I doubt id ever be able to attract a 15 or 16 or 17 yo nor really care anymore, but spewking as a casual observer, your laws are just lame and speak or cowardice.
    I mean why would you be for stipulations and more government control of every bit of your lives? Of laws punishing sexuality and giving stipulations to existing laws like oh you can do this but only if youre this old? Shit makes no sense and europe and the rest or the world knows this. You are some of the msot repressed people american laws are really there just to control society. And romeo juliet is a perfect example of this.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Wariat So you are against Germany’s and much of europe aoc laws? What do you consider children? Personally I am against american romeo and juliet hullshit laws that dont really exist anywhere else. Opif youre gonna make a law, then dont be cowards americans and stick by it. None of that romeo juliet bullshit. If it is 16 it should be 16 all around. It is in europe .it is not like it would mean much to me as I doubt id ever be able to attract a 15 or 16 or 17 yo nor really care anymore, but spewking as a casual observer, your laws are just lame and speak or cowardice.

Yeah, nice try, but you went to prison for molesting children so I know it's not legal there, faggot.
    You know nothing. I never went to prison for molesting children. Nice lie though. And it was not here. Basiclaly you got your facts wrong on every account.
    There is nothing truthful you said in that statement you even used the word children in plural sense.
    15 is legal there fsggot, here ya go:

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/poland

No romeo and juliet fsg shit that is for fsgs and lames. Seriously who designed your laws? Apes? If yourr gonna make an age or even any law stick to it domt add rpevisions or fsg shit.
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Anyone know of any apps or things you cant do with an iphone 6s? Like does it support nfc or apple pay?
Jump to Top