User Controls

If women truly want equality theyd let us just take our clothes us net to them

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    If women claim they are for feminism and equal rights then they should be down with us whenw ere horny just like when they wre or wants ex just get naked first without waiting for them to and without foreplay or taking their clothes off first. Since they do this all the time. Then wed be ewual and do it toe ach otner everytime fucking occurs or we want some not just one gender getting to be this bold.
    Take this clip for instance showing their mentality.

If they want equality when they come over they should not be rusprised when we do the same thing right? Even thiugh he is not into her and doesnt join her she acts mad or surprised we should also be able toa ct this way. I mean how else will we get true gender equality like feminists want?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Kill yourself
    Originally posted by Solstice Kill yourself

Watch 1:22:42 the same clip above. This time his ownt eacher does it to him so whats wrong? Whats wrong with it? Its normal.
    And then she wrecks the place because he is not down to fuck her.
    Hey Candyreign and Tedhnologist,

What is your opinion on women who are so dominant of young men and get what they want by such sheer of the will and agression?
    At 1:23:28 she makes snapping sounds at him and turns her back revealing her lining tog et him to stwrt twking it off.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Hey Candyreign and Tedhnologist,

What is your opinion on women who are so dominant of young men and get what they want by such sheer of the will and agression?

Wth Wario
    I don’t know
    I’m the one into getting dominated
    Last thing I want is to dominate a man unless he genuinely wants it ya know

I don’t know Wario
    Did tou see the clip at the timestamps I mentioned?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    No I gotta go back and look
    Originally posted by Wariat Did tou see the clip at the timestamps I mentioned?

No one cares. You're just an aggressive sexually repressed potential serial rapist.
    If I was to rape you dont think by now it would happen? What makes it potentiwl to you?
    Originally posted by Wariat If I was to rape you dont think by now it would happen? What makes it potentiwl to you?

You seem to obsess over women who don't want you to an unhealthy degree
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Solstice No one cares. You're just an aggressive sexually repressed potential serial rapist.

Sure no one actually cares.. but some people do find it entertaining. I know I'm not the only one, sorry but not sorry that you don't have a since of humor, you simp. I'm pretty sure Wariorat isn't going anywhere anytime any soon, you half assed bitch, wariorat and I are trying to help your lame ass team ass gay ass.

When you don't learn to love the work, you never learn to love to work at all. I've had many disputes with the ortega borthers in the kitchen but at least we could get the shop while doing our side hustle to get all that protein back, chicken.

Originally posted by Solstice You seem to obsess over women who don't want you to an unhealthy degree

This isnt it at all. No woman wnats me. And I obsess over them always running around me treating me like crao and syaing whatever they wish to my face even in my pad and finding ways to deal with such scum in the future tslking shit to me just because i dont wanna fuck them.and the redhead did want me at least a fuck it was me who found her obese annoying as fuck and just a loud mouth and also just annoying.what makes these retards think they even have a chance with me or its acceptsble to insult me st my own pad?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat This isnt it at all. No woman wnats me. And I obsess over them always running around me treating me like crao and syaing whatever they wish to my face even in my pad and finding ways to deal with such scum in the future tslking shit to me just because i dont wanna fuck them.and the redhead did want me at least a fuck it was me who found her obese annoying as fuck and just a loud mouth and also just annoying.

Then just fuck yourself
    I was tslking to solstice not you. I responded to his statement i obsess over thwt redhead. I said i only do it because she annoyed me.
    Actuakky some do want me just none in warsaw poland at this time.
    I mean these people dont smile when they walka cross you how would you even tslk to them?
    Aometimes i just bombard chicks on facebook messneger with shit like hooligan videos maybe thats why some are not into me. Like this one who is scared of them and i love the ultra lifestyle i told her.
Jump to Top