User Controls

Am I the only pne who feels like certain women done erything with sex in mind?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I was watching thst tulsi gabbard kikcbox training video on youtube as well as her politicls videos and I jsut have a feeling everything sbout her snd women her age is about sex. Like even the way she kicked the bag all i could think and her facial expressions also made me think all she could think was sex. Like id let her kick me and it would fele like part of the sex or something even her politics speeches her smile it reminds me of her thinking of sex. I noticed this a lot sbout either women trying to do manly things like hitting punching bags or politics with a smirk or smile like they know it is all about sex anyway? Like her mind is all about pleasing men like me and we would never take her seriously in politics fighting or sny other thing she tried to prove to us outside of sex.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you think about anything besides women and sex?
    I just dont see a female president or world leader or even a business leader if every time I turn on the tv or show up to work I just think of me fucking them. Can you? How can someone like gabbard make a good leader because of this fact?
    Take these two for instance. How does not one think of fucking both of them in their politicsl presence:

Jump to Top