User Controls

Does Joker remind you of me at all?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

I was treated in a similar way much of my life particularly when i would walk alone a lot or wlak alone during high school in between classes or jr high esp for being polish at the time having a funny last name and an accent as well as a tiny speech impeidment when nevrous due to being bilingual and slight autism.it is true up to this dsy the way females treat me and ignore me of every age.
    Or of any of you guys deep inside?
    This trailer of Joker also reminds me of the way sex offenders are treated in modern western particularly us society. They are ostracized put on some weird list and even beforehand harassed and put down with no one trying to help them just hold them down and even people who are just lonely and try to meet someone interested in them they are greeted by shame and groups like perveted justice or pop squad predator squad and all these vile people on youtube makijg channels making fun of them.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sure yeah.. the joker is obviously an archetype (not that I know what that word means..) but I think theres a little bit of joker in all of us. Like who hasn't been discriminated against in some form or fashion?

Like I remember going to court several years back and this dude with hair down to his ass, shades on, bell bottoms (a young dude) and the judge was looking at him like what a faggot.

the joker has always been popular but especially in modern mainstream culture because It resonates the disinfected you. Like I went to barton springs for a swim this summer and saw some gont wearing joking makeup playing really shitty folk punk songs and know one cared, not even the hippies.

Personally for me, I've always been an outsider but also a lamb god so I never wanted "to be like the joker" It's just like how so many girls identify with harley quinn from the suicide girls (I haven't watched super hero bullshit not since I was a kid so I may just be talking out of my ass)

but in my opinion the people that tend to identify with stuff like that actually tend to be fairly "normal" at least from my perspective.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yea like who has not felt wlone or abandoned or just gsve up on society at least once?
    I remember in high school between classes people just treated me like shit jut for walking alone and not being really part or any groups there.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Why do you make 500 threads a day about how women reject you/don't like you?
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I wanna be your friend OP
    You should move to Indiana
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Drift into the sun you JOKE.

Thank you. 😊
    No because your life is actually pretty funny
Jump to Top